2 MILLION?!

Dear Sydney has hit 2 MILLION reads! This is completely crazy. I remember how much I freaked out over 1 million reads, and in less than 6 months, it's doubled that!

You guys are absolutely incredible. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive despite the *drama* surrounding my taking down the last chapter and all the spin-offs and sequels and everything going on with that.

BUT!

Since I love you guys and want to give back a little bit, I'm hosting a giveaway on Instagram!

Before I go any further and raise people's hopes, I have to disclose that the giveaway is only available in the US. I'm sorry and I know that makes it so a lot of people can't win, but I'm not exactly sure how international shipping works and I just want to be able to have my first giveaway go smoothly. Maybe if this goes well then my next giveaway can be open internationally!

On to the giveaway (now that 75% of you hate me)

I will be giving away a SIGNED copy of Dear Sydney in print! All you have to do is go to @officialkatherinepowell on Instagram and repost the picture (I've included it below) on that account with the tag #dearsydney2milliongiveaway. You get extra entries for tagging friends and for sharing on Twitter!

Even if you can't enter, it would mean the world if you guys wanted to spread the word about Dear Sydney and the giveaway anyways. I am so over the moon excited about this and can't wait to see what the future holds for my books and my readers! You guys blow me away each and every day and I love you guys so much!

(Also, I can tell you guys this because I trust you...I don't actually think Dear Sydney is a "phenomenon", that sounds like really cocky. I just want the people who haven't read it who see this ad on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram to be like "whoa! Phenomenon! I should check this out!" So now you guys know my secret.)

)