Letter 6

A/N: I should mention that keeping up with who likes who is important in this story.. As well as who has written something to someone.

dear j.jk

so today... i got hit again by you, seokjin, and your friend, hoseok. why do you do this to me? thanks to you, i have no other friends to talk to besides Yoongi. i'm seriously falling head over heels with him.

but today i met mark. mark tuan. scratch that; met again. he was seokjin's best friend but realized jin was going down the wrong path, so we became friends. he's actually really nice, and he let me and yoongs eat at 'got7's' lunch table. that feeling that i used to only get with you and yoongi appeared when i was with him... why?

do i sound insane, considering I never will actually send these to you? i guess i don't. if anything, i sound the most like a coward, too afraid to live up to what he says he'll do.

I think, anyway. hopefully not.

i don't know if i love only you.

because i overheard yoongi talking to yugyeom about confessing to someone, and i think that someone might be me.

love?
k.th

Jungkook took out his phone and looked at the contact, "Yujinie ❤️"

Staring down at it, he slowly changed to contact name to "hopefully dead".

Swiping to make a call, he waited for the other to pick up.

"Hey, Jaebum. Are you with Hoseok?"

"Good. Meet me at the park. Text Taehyung to come too."