Letter 8

dear j.jk

you know, i want to forgive you so badly for what you've done to me, but my pride is important to me too. if i do forgive you, it'll seem like i'm desperate. i don't want to seem like that again in front of you.

do you still have that bracelet i gave you? i hope you do. i also hope you remember the promise i made with it. i'm such an idiot; i should've had you make the promise back to me. but then again, you would've broken it too many times now.

mark visited me in the hospital. yoongi too. they both told me the same thing. they told me to forget you. i don't want to, honestly. i want to remain near you. but at the same time, i want to stay on yoongi and mark's good side. so for now, i'll listen to them.

these letters, though... they're natural for me now. i have to keep writing them to you or i feel incomplete.

do you feel incomplete without me too? i feel like i'm missing a part of myself when you aren't there,

best friend.

in the hospital,

k.th

Taehyung sighed as he stared at the ceiling for the 2nd day now. The nurses promised him he would be released today at 5:00 P.M. It was currently 2:42 P.M. 

"Does nobody care about me being here? It's been lonely..." Tae mumbled to himself.

As if answering him, a nurse walked in with a visitor. "Yes, he's in here. Yes, he's okay."

Suddenly, Taehyung felt tears hit his arm and a bunch of apologies could be heard. "I'm so sorry, Taehyung."

He turned his head to see Jeon Jungkook holding his hand.

Jeon Jungkook was crying.

Because of him.