Letter 13

dear jeon jungkook,

I'm in the hospital again. I swear I always end up here. I don't even know why, it's like a habit at this point. a bad one, to say the least. I'm even in the same room, and the nurses still remember me.

do you think yoongi still loves me? I hope so, dear god. he was the one that asked me out, and I don't think I'm ready for heartbreak at such a young age, you know? well... actually, it's kinda ironic I'm saying that to you, isn't it? well then.. I don't regret anything we had.

honestly, I don't. although you may not remember, spending time with you was the only time I could really feel happy without doing anything that could harm me. how ironic you were the same reason I started hurting myself, huh? life's really rude sometimes. it brings you together with people who heal you yet break you at the same time.

still. I'm having doubts about yoongi. I was rereading my old letter and I think he's cheating on me. but I don't want to believe that. Yoongi promised me he'd never do anything like that. I don't think he's the type to break his promises either.

But doesn't that count as him breaking his promise? him cheating on me? I can't even say he is- I won't believe it until he goes straight up into my face and says he is. I could be overreacting.

that leaves me with just one question. why is yuna doing this? what did I do to her? the worst I've ever done is run away from her and her friend. that's about all I remember.

from,
Kim Taehyung