Letter 11

dear jeon jungkook,

heyheyhey! how are you todaydayday? sorry, i was trying something new today. no--wait, that came out more perverted than I thought.

I still have some questions, jungkook. what is it about yuna that makes you flinch? you sound like you hate her. is it because of her name? yuna doesn't sound like a real name, does it? more like a nickname. i don't think you're that weird though, to hate someone because of their name.

you and yoongi need to keep your chill. you two were glaring at each other like there was no tomorrow. why do you hate yoongi? did he do something bad to you? oh no, i don't think he's like seokjin. hopefully not anyway, because if he is.

i haven't mentioned mark in a long time to you. we're really close friends, but we can't hang out often. Yoongi got too jealous and hit mark last time we did. I had to stop them or mark would've died.

I'm starting to fear yoongi. when we first dated, he was so kind and nice. now he'll kill anyone 5 feet near me. what is wrong with him? he came to my house yesterday, you know. I don't remember what happened. Yoongi told me I fainted and nothing happened after that. I trust him. he makes me happy.

although he can get demanding. i'm going to be honest; i'm innocent. I told yoongi to wait and if looks could kill, I'd be dead. I'm scared of my own boyfriend, even if he makes me happy. what do I do, kookie?

A/N: If I'm being honest.. that fainting ain't natural. I'll let you put in the rest. Also, sorry for the short filler chapter. And expect a lot of tags because KyumiPark has been up at it again.