Letter 7/Chapter 2

A/N: I can't keep a straight face when typing "Jaebum" and "Hoseok" in the same sentence, haha. oh, and capitalization is important! See if you can figure out what's important about it, it's actually semi-hard to figure out! I dare you C:

Jaebum texted Hobi about what Jungkook had just recently told him over the phone. A smile found its way on his face. It wasn't normal. The twisted look and appearance was enough to make anyone sick. 

"Yeah, he'll trust me. Maybe even you. Don't try though, he knows you hang around Jungkook." Jaebum spoke in the phone, making sure his directions were clear. Everything had to be perfect. 

To make him suffer. 

Nodding, he sat down on his bed. "I have his phone number. Go to Yanlei Park. Make sure he's near Mingyun Lake. Okay, see ya."

Jaebum lowered the phone into his hands and opened Taehyung's contact. His thumbs tapped against the screen before he started typing.

PJB: Hey Tae ^w^

Taehyung: oh, hey jb! what did you text me for?

PJB: ouchhh :c. that hurt. Anyway, can you meet me at Mingyun Lake?

Taehyung: the one in Yanlei Park?

PJB: yeahh! make sure you don't go there with anyone else.

Taehyung: Why?

PJB: shhh! it's a secret :D

*laughing* Taehyung: okayyy~ see you!

PJB: See you too.

Jaebum smiled and went into the group chat to tell the other two that the lure had been a success.

Hobi smiled and replied automatically with a "that's great!"

There was only a response from Jungkook to be expected. Feelings were bubbling up inside him. What was this feeling?

He should be feeling pride at this. He was going to make the little brat suffer. But after the friendship they'd had, why did he still want to do this? Looking down at the friendship bracelet in his hand, Jungkook let out a sad smile and a whimper.

~FLASHBACK~ (yes i still do these)

 jungkook sat on the swings, alone again. he'd always been like this. people called him a freak and no one wanted to talk to him. so when a young boy slightly older than him sat down next to jungkook, you can imagine the surprise. "Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung! What's yours?"

the boy didn't respond. this kid had to be new, or else he wouldn't talk to someone like jungkook. "Yah, what's your name? I told you minee!" the boy pouted after he didn't respond.

"my name's jeon jungkook..."  he said, turning his head to face the older.

"Cool! Let's be friends!"

***

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the same swing set where they met. It was the same day, as well as near the same time. The two 11-year-old boys sat hand in hand, looking up at the sky.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked out of the blue.

"Yeah? What is it, Taehyung?" he responded.

"Remember this: no matter what, i will never hate you. You will always be my first priority, no matter if i am not yours.  I will always care for you, jungkook. I will always be there. I promise. There won't be any tears shed from you because of me ever." He said, looking Jungkook in the eye.