Workplace Relationships

David's POV

    As I finish getting dressed I decided to head to Simon's room. I knock on the door. "Come in" I hear Simon say from inside.
"Good morning my Simon" I say.
"Morning David"
"Are you ready for another day of auditions"
"Sure David. Let's do this"

Simon's POV

As David and I leave the dressing room we see Ant and Dec walking towards the auditorium as well.
"Morning Boys!"David exclaims.
"Morning " they replied.
Ant and Dec had been married for three years now and everyone knew about it. David and I had been at the wedding. It was quite lovely. David and I take our seats.

David's POV

As the auditions went on they seemed to slowly get worse. My dear Simon looked like he was dying. Finally the last audition came and everyone loved it. During the audition I decided to give my Simon just what he wanted, a nice big lap dance! He was so shocked. I liked it even if he didn't. After the show we went back to out dressing rooms.
"You really love me don't you?" Simon asked
"Yea a little bit. Is that a bad thing?" I replied.
"No. Not at all"he said.
On that note I walked away thinking.I was quite pleased with Simon's answer but I wasn't sure so I did the only thing I knew. I went to Ant and Dec. As I approached their room I could hear them giggling.
"What are we talking about in here" I asked.
"Actually, you David!" Ant said
"Me!"
"Yes! You and Simon" said Dec"You know he likes you right?"
"Umm....yes" I lied back.
Did Simon really feel that way about me? I couldn't help but wonder as I walked to my dressing room.

Simon's POV

After David left my dressing room I just sat there thinking about him. If he got any hotter he would be the sun. I wish I knew how to tell him how I feel. All these emotions were driving me crazy. I had to tell him somehow and soon or else I would go crazy. Just then David walked into my dressing room.

David's POV

"Simon we have to talk!"