The Wedding: Part 2

David POV
It had been about an hour or two after Simon texted me when I got the call. He seemed scared. All I heard through the phone was DAVID HELP! I quickly got in my car and sped all the way to him. When I got home he was on the bedroom floor and he was out cold. I quickly called an ambulance and started crying. I didn't know what had happened but for some reason I got the feeling that it was all my fault. Seeing Simons motionless body made me feel so terrible I couldn't even begin to describe it. I felt like a wolf had killed me and ripped out my heart. When I got to the hospital I was told I had to wait until I could see Simon. While I was waiting I decided to call Alesha and tell her to cancel the wedding. Just as I finished the call the nurse walked in and told me I could see Simon. I jumped up and ran to his room. Seeing him again made me cry more. The nurse closed the door and walked out. Simon was ok but needed some rest. I felt terrible then across the room I saw a needle. I thought if I were to use it I could leave this cruel world and go to a happier place. I picked up the needle and then....................... ...........................................

Simon POV
I woke up and I was laying in a hospital bed. I could see David across the room. He picked up a needle and held it to his wrist. DON'T!!! I yelled this as loud as possible. I think I scared him because he dropped the needle and immediately ran to me his face stained with tears. He gave me a big kiss which I savored. When he pulled away he was crying. "Don't cry"  I said in my hoarse voice. "I'm fine".

"I'm so sorry" said David " this is all my fault". It seemed as though those words had given me strength. I sat up in my bed and turned to David. "This is not your fault "I assured him. I then got out of the bed and sat on David's thigh. "You are the most beautiful and caring man I have ever met. No matter what happens always remember this, I love you and I am in love with you. It will always be me and you against the world." On that note I leaned softly into a long passionate kiss. I did everything in my power to let him know that I loved him and that everything would be okay. We postponed the wedding for 3 months so we could think more about it. I promised him that I wouldn't freak out any more and that night we made love like never before.