The Talk

David's POV

"Simon I just had an interesting conversation with the others"I started" When were you going to tell me!"

"Tell you what!" He asked clearly embarrassed.
"Simon I know you have feelings for me"
"Well it doesn't matter"
"And why is that!" I asked feeling hurt.
Simon could sense my pain.
"I didn't mean it like that!"he said"David I'm really sorry but can we talk about this later"

I nodded and walked out of his room.

AFTER THE SHOW

Simon's POV

The girls got in their taxi and drove away. David and I just stood there not knowing what to say.
"Come over my house so we can talk" I told him
"Ok"
We entered the taxi. It was a silent drive to the house. When we got there  I unlocked the door and we entered. We sat on the couch.
"David....." I started. "I really do love y-"
My sentence was cut off by David pressing his tender lips against mine.
"I love you too" he whispered.
At that point the doorbell rang. It was the pizza man. I handed him the money and set the pizza in the kitchen. The mood was ruined. We spent the rest of the night drinking, eating and watching Netflix. Last I remember we said goodnight to each other and David went home.

David's POV

I had a headache from last night. Although my memory was a bit hazy I remembered one thing.
                                  The Kiss
I can't believe I did that! I quickly took an aspirin as I got dressed and went to work.
"Good morning si!" I said looking into his dressing room.
"Morning Davy!"
I went into my dressing room and closed the door. Suddenly a chair spun around. It was Alesha
"Soo,...." She said.
Then another chair spun around. It was Amanda.
"Are you two a thing now?" She questioned
Next thing I know Ant and Dec stepped out of the wardrobe. Was EVERYONE here! At that thought Simon opened my door. In his hand he held a bouquet of flowers. He handed them to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Ok I'll plan the wedding!" Shouted ant. He and Dec had now been together for three years.
I blushed.
Everyone in the room began to clap. After that they all left to get ready. Everyone except Simon.
We got undressed to put on our suits. His body was so hot. I couldn't help myself. I pused him against the wall and we got into a passionate kiss. It lasted for about ten minutes before we got dressed and headed to the stage. When we got there the girl's were giggling.
We finished the show and headed to Simon's house. Amanda and Alesha shared a room next door to Simon and I. We had fun that night.

Amanda's POV

"Alesha!" I whispered shaking her, she woke up.
"LISTEN!"
We could hear Simon and David in the room next to us. "I think they're.." Alesha started.
"Definitely!" I said.
We started laughing. We went to wake up Ant and Dec.
"Guys listen!"
That night everyone heard what love really sounds like.