The Next Big Step

David POV
It was 3 and a half months later and the wedding was as perfect as I imagined it. Almost everything in my life was perfect. The only problem was that Simon and I rarely saw our sons. We missed them dearly and loved having a child to spoil. One day as we were watching Annie, Simon said
"let's adopt a baby".
I was so happy I cried, we didn't know when to get her            ( because we had already decided it was gonna be a girl) but we immediately went to BABIES-R-US and started picking out things for the nursery.
We decided on a pastel pink theme with some cute pink unicorn wallpaper and an adorable pink crib.
We also bought 75 onesies 25 pairs of shoes and 2000 diapers.
We stocked 3 of the kitchen  cabinets with baby formula and bottles along with baby food, bibs, and snacks.
Finally at the end of the long day we sat down on the couch and we talked. I missed talking to my Simon like this. It was just me and him together and now married. When the baby comes I will be the happiest man alive. I jumped out of my thoughts to see Simon's hot bod sitting right in front of me. He had gotten paint on his pants so he was just in a shirt, socks and underwear. I couldn't help myself he was so irrisistable. I put my finger on his lips to shush him then pressed my lips against his. He climbed on top of me and I proceeded to take off his shirt. I was only wearing shorts and underwear so I slipped my shorts off. We comtinued our kiss and Sparks were flying in my heart as Simon carressed my hair.
Finally he said " let's go to the bedroom"

Simon POV
I had to admit being newlyweds was fun and that was all I thought about when I was with my husband. I liked the sound of that. Suddenly my lips were pressed against David's and we were a tangeled mess on the couch. I suggested we go to the bedroom so we did. When we got in there I pushed David on the bed and then crawled on top of him going into a deep kiss. While I was in the kiss I was thinking about how perfect my life was. Then my thoughts were interrupted by the most pleasant feeling ever. I let out a moan as David did it again. I couldn't help but think I was the luckiest man alive. David kissed me once again and our tongues wrestled. We switched positions so that he would be on top. I straddled him and we stayed in that position for about an hour. It was just me and my husband passionately making love and kissing until the break of dawn.

The next morning I woke up and my clothes were everywhere. David and I had a few drinks last night and now we were both butt naked in bed. I layed back down and he
wrapped his arms around me.  He pulled me closer to him and then I heard him mumble
"Good morning si"
"Good morning dear" I responded. David looked so cute asleep but we had work today. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before getting up and taking a shower. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and not to long after a freshly showered David Walliams came downstairs. He joined me in breakfast and then we headed to the studio. Once we got there we decided to tell everyone the great news. I invited Amanda, Alesha, Ant, Dec, and Stephen into me and David's office. Once they were all there I sat on the desk and David told them
"We're adopting a baby!" He screamed.
"OMG can I keep it first" screamed Alesha. Everyone knew how much she loved babies.
"Actually I'm appointing you and Amanda as godmothers" David said.
While they continued talking Ant, Dec, an Stephen came to me. Stephen told how great a dad I was gonna be to a baby girl and ant and Dec were already talking about gifts. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. David and I gave her our information and she said she would be there tomorrow with our baby girl. We were so excited the auditions seemed to rush by. We got a full night's rest and woke up the next morning. We showered then cleaned and just as we were about to watch our movie there was a knock on the door. We opened it to see...............