first meeting

Alexandra pov

I was running through the woods being chased by a pack of wolves.I knew I wasn't going to make it when I see how fast they are.I'm proven right when I trip and fall.next thing I know there a black wolf in front of me growling in anger,drool drips on my face.I reach up to wipe it off,but he growls even more.

"you think you could run away from a pack of wolves,seriously?"a manly voice says.he growls when I laugh at him."you think I'm scared to die?you'd be doing me a favor."he just stares at me like I'm crazy.all the sudden he backs off.I stand up and looked at all the wolves staring at me."what never see a vampire before"everyone flinched.

"what the hell is going on,everyone faze NOW!"a female voice said.it sounded like music to me.a female came out of the woods just as everyone fazed.the female walked up to me and stuck out her hand"hi im faith,faith stevens."I hesitated but took it.I felt sparks,I looked into her eyes and said just above a whisper" Alexandra, Alexandra freeborn....call me Alex."beautiful name for a beautiful girl."if I could blush I would."faith what are you doing get over here,NOW."yes father's" she walked over to him.he slapped her,I growl and launched forward at him only to be tackled to the ground. I growl even louder trying to get free to help my mate.but when I looked at her.she had her head down not even trying to help me.so I stopped she looked at me and we locked eyes.I could tell she was fighting her wolf by her clenched hands and teeth. I got free and ran to her but before I could ask if everything was OK.everything thing went black.

faiths POV

I watched as my brother knocked Alex out.I growl at him but his threatening glare made me look down.I feel useless I couldn't help my mate."take her to the cells,she'll heal.i watched a wolf picked her up and carried her towards the house.i was going to follow but my brother jason stopped me."we are in war faith,what were you thinking"i wasnt thinking"you will stay away from her,thats an order."yes sir".