chapter 9

Faiths pov- 

this week been really difficult. The war is getting closer; everyone is just really stressed out. My dad has been meaner. It gets harder everyday. Alex has been ignoring me even more then she already was. What's even worse is she's been talking to a girl named Kayla. School starts tomorrow, which means I’m going to be stressing about that and the war. My life is just so fucked up right now

Alex's -

ive been talking to kayla for about a week. i know faith knows im talking to another girl. but why does she care. she didnt want me so i just gave her what she wanted. i walked into the kitchen seeing faith at the table. "hey" she said

"sup" not even looking at her as i said it

"will you please look at me"

it took me a second but i finally did. god those eyes,those fucking eyes, they get me every time.

"did you need something"i said

she looked sad, god i hated doing this but she made her choice.

"actullay yeah" she got up and kissed me

i couldnt help but kiss back.I picked her up and set her on the counter. Licking her bottem lip ask for premission to enter.  Which she granted. I couldn't help but moan as my tongue tangled with hers. My hands traveled down her sides to the hem of her shirt. Pulling back to look into her eyes. Panting, lips swollen.

"Take me somewhere" I helped her off the counter. Taking her hand. Leading her towards the front door grabbing 2 blankets on the way.

15 minutes later

" where are we going?" She asked

"Don't worry about it" I respond. A meadow comes into view.

"Wow its beautiful here" I heard said behind as I was laying down the blanket. I turned and looked at her. Studying her, analyzing her to make sure she wants this. I grab her by the hand, pulling her closer until I could feel her hot breath in my lips. And I kissed her with all the passion and love I could muster. Pulling her shirt up. Mine following after. Her red lacy bra on full display while I was just wear a black sports bra. Going back to kissing her. I could feel her hands shaking as she reached for my belt buckle. Looking down to confirm my observation. I looked back up at her face."are you a virgin?" There was a pause. Then she looked down and shook her head yes I let out a shaky breath" are you sure you wanna do this?" Looking up into my eyes this time she shook her head yes. Unbuckling my pants with more confidence. Leaving them them unbuckled. She kissed me. And I went for her bra. Unhooking it letting it fall from her chest. She looked like she was about to cover her self.so I grabbed her arm. "Don't" her breast were perfect. Cupping them testing the waters to see her reaction. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth. Caressing the other one. I heard her let out a whimper as I blew air on it then going back to sucking. I bit the tip as I pulled back. Switching to the other one doing the same thing. As she let out moans. Pulling back I grabbed her hips, sitting down on the blanket. With her straddling me. I stuck my face between her breast. Licking the valley between them as I reached down unzip her pants. Switching places so she's below me. Pulling her pants off leaving her in a matching red thong. Standing up, getting groan in response. I pulling my pants off so I'm in my blue boy shorts. Climbing back on top of her. Kissing her. Grinding down so my core was touching hers through our underwear. Hearing her moans getting louder as I picked up pace. Pulling back to take off my bra.going back to grinding."please" heard her beg. Pulling back reaching down to pull down her underwear. Watching as her core was presented . A patch hair came to veiw. A wet spot on her under wear. Throwing the underwear behind me. She's was dripping with arousal. leaning down i took a big whiff of her sent memorizeing how she smelt. Like chocolate and strawberrys. I looked up at her to watch her reaction as a I took my first taste. She shuddered and moaned loudly. Wrapping my arms around her thighs. I dived in tongue fucking her as her moans got louder and louder. Clenching around my tongue. She came as I continued. Until I felt her pushing mY head away. Because of being to sensitive.  I roll to her left. Grabbing the other blanket to cover us up. I looked at her. Seeing her eyes almost closed like she was going to pass out. "What about you?" she asked."don't worry this was about you" and she passed out.