tourture

Faiths pov

I cant bleive i almost kissed her and i dont even know her.but she.dosent know me,and she already loves me.i can see it in her eyes.i walked away.i could tell she wanted me to stay.but if i got caught she would be killed.and it would be all my fault.i went and showered.as i got out,i heard the front door open.everyones home so i layed in bed reading a book.

Alexandra pov

I was sitting in my cell bored. when the cell door open. A buff guy came over and griped my arm tightly."come on"where are we going"you will find out soon"then he started dragging me down a long hallway.and we ended up outside.right in front of the alpha."hello Alexandra".they chained me in the front yard in silver shackles so i cant free.it burnt like hell."what the hell are you doing"well you humiliated us so we are doing the same,BRIAN!"yes sir."get my toys and faith"yes sir"then he ran off.5 minutes later he came back with a breif case.with faith by his side.as soon as she saw me her eyes went wide."what the hell is going on"well the sweet faith,we are going to teach this blood sucker some manners and since its your birthday you get the first hit".she picked up the whip and looked at me with sorry eyes.then walked behind me."please dont"im sorry"then she hit me"again" her farther screamed and did it again and again each time harder then the last.i could feel blood pouring down my back.i wanted to scream and cry.but i stayed silent.i looked around every pack member gathered around.the.alpha walked up to me.my fangs came out."you this everyone,these things are not people,they are monsters."then he released me and told brian to take me back to the cell.he threw me in.when he left thats when i let the tears fall.or should i say let the blood fall.i can't bleive my mate did that to me.around 12 aclock my door open.it was my mate.i couldn't look at her.

Faiths pov

She didnt look at me as i walked to her with the first aid kit."leave them be,i deserved them."what".never mind."no tell me"she sighed and faced me."i have a dark past,ok,i deserve every thing that comes too me."tell about your past."