chapter 6

faith POV

after she said that i just looked at her."I'm scared"of what"my farther"didn't I say I will always protect you"she said moving closer till our faces were inched apart."yeah"do you trust me?"yeah"good"then she kissed me

.it stated out gentle then became more urgent. I felt her hand go up my shirt.i pulled away.

"what are you doing"

"im sorry"

Alexandra pov

She pulled away.i sighed.

"why dont you just reject me now?"i asked.

"what"

"i mean its obvious you dont want me"i said getting angry

"I'm scared"

"i get that,but im your mate, your suppose to trust me"

"have you ever thought i may have reason"

I looked at her,waiting for her to explain.she sighed

"when i was younger my mom was here,she was fine or so i thought,until one day i woke up to screaming,when went to check it out,i found my dad holding a knife to my moms throat,i watched frozen in shock as my own father slit my mothers throat,his own mate,from that on i refused to let anyone love me"

"you know we aren't all the same"

"im not going to take any chances"

"then look me in the eyes and reject me"

She looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth

Faiths pov

I opened my mouth.

"i faith Stevens,reject you Alexandra freeborn as my-"

"please don't"she begged

"mate"she fell to the ground cluching her chest where her heart is.she screamed in agony.

" I'm sorry"I whispered as I bent down to check on her.

-month later-

Alexandra's POV

nothings been the same since faith rejected me.she stopped coming down here when everyone returned.

I've been getting weaker and weaker.I haven't feed in a month.i turned off my humanity.I'm slowly rotting away in this cell.i heard my cell door open.heavy footsteps coming my way.I didn't have the strength to look.I heavy blow to the stomach told me it was the cell guard.

"hey bitch,I brought you some food,your gonna need it"I heard him walk away and through a person in the cell with me. she smelt so good.I used last of my strength to zoom to her.

"please dont"she begged

" I'm not sorry"and bit in to her neck

no ounce of regret in me.I could sense the guard watching.I drained the girl.and laughed as she fell with a thud to the ground.I turned to the guard.

"I wish to speak to the master"he looked at me and opened my cell door.

" follow me"

and I did.I sensed myate in the living room.I know she sensed me because her heart was beating fast.I just walked by her.not giving her a glance.we walked up stairs,stopping at a door.

"he's waiting"I opened the door and looked at him.

" I am here because I wish to help you win this war"

"ooooh,what changed your mind"

"I'm tired of sitting in a cell all day"

"I will accept,but there must be a catch"

"there is,I want big room,all the blood I want,and freedom to Rome around."

"ok ....but if you get freedom,your going to school."

"yes sir"

"alrighty then,STEVE"

Steve entered

"I want you to take Alexandra here to the biggest room that's open"

"yes sir"