Chapter 1

"Hey Jay!" "Hi Jay." "Jay," a bunch of girls called out as Carlos and I were walking with Jay, Evie, and Mal. Oh and don't forget Dude, the little cutie puppy. Sometimes I think Carlos loves that dog more than me but Carlos feels the same way about Delta and me. What can we say we're both animal lovers, what's so wrong with that?"

"Hey. Hey, what's up? Hi." Jay responded to every girl calling out to him as I saw Carlos getting frustrated.

"Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to the cotillion already," Carlos told him as I shot him a look.

"You can't rush love," I stated telling Carlos with a nudge and he just smiled.

"Love doesn't matter, I'm going solo. That way I can dance with all of them," Jay answered him as I just rolled my eyes.

"Ah, you're the expert," Carlos said as the two of them laughed and we saw Jane walking towards us.

"Hey Jane, guessing you're here for Mal," I assumed as she had a tablet in her hand and she was completely looking through us and directing her gaze to Mal who was behind us.

"Yes actually," she answered as I placed my hands on both of the boys' backs and starting giving them a slight push.

"Alright you two studs, you've got Swords and Shields practice. You don't want to be late and disappoint the ladies," I joked as we started walking back to our dorms and I went to my dorm to grab my sketch pad.

Sports weren't really my thing but I really enjoyed watching the boys' practice because it sparked new inspiration for drawings, especially since it's Swords and Shields, I'm able to work on different body positions to help me become a better artist. As if that's possible, I'm a Fitzherbert after all. I'm kidding obviously. My mother totally has me beat when it comes to art. I am better than my father however, he can't even draw a stick figure correctly. While they practice I just draw whatever I see, currently I was drawing two people one being disarmed and the other going in for the point to win. They may or may not be inspired by Chad and Jay. You can easily guess who's the one being disarmed. Jay is the captain after all and not Chad. He's still not over it either.

Anyways, I grabbed my sketch pad and when I was in my dorm, the silence was so pleasing to here. Audrey was off on a trip somewhere. I can't remember where nor do I really care. I just knew she wouldn't be back anytime soon and that made me happy. I had a dorm to myself for the time being. Well not entirely to myself, I still had Delta and she's a handful at time to have as a roommate. Speaking of which, she was soundly asleep in her habitat. Seeing her sleep is adorable, I see so many features of Pascal in her and I'm so glad for that. That little buddy was one of my mother's best friends.

"See you later Delta, don't cause too much trouble," I whispered hoping not to wake her but also wish her goodbye. After leaving my dorm, I headed to Jay and Carlos's as they were getting ready for practice. I knocked on their door and entered without a response, they knew I was on my way and I know I'm welcomed there anytime. "Hey are you guys almost ready?" I asked as both of the boys had their shirts off and I'm not going to lie they're both pretty ripped. Yes, sweet little Carlos has bulked up pretty nice from when I first met him. I don't mind that he did that at all, it suits him very well.

"Yeah, just give us a minute," Jay said quickly putting on his shirt as Carlos did the same. Darn. They could have taken their time, kidding, or am I? "I'm going to go get Chad, he's getting fitted by Evie. You two can go and I'll meet you there."

"Alright, sounds good. Don't make too many girls swoon on your way over there, okay?" I teased as he smiled pushing me out the door as we went our separate ways to go to the amphitheater for their practice.