corey- the vampire

You think you have your whole life planned out. Well that is until you get bitten by a vampire. That makes you think twice and by then you realize you don't. I realized that. How? I got bit by corey scherer, who I didn't know, is a vampire.

August 7, 2017 time: 10:40pm
I was walking down a creepy dark alley way trying to find my way to a club entrance. I heard a loud bang so like any normal human I jumped. I looked towards where the sound came from and it was just a stray cat rummaging through garbage. I walked fast, tripping sometimes because I was wearing high heels. Someone stepped out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" I asked confidently.

The person walked into the light. I almost fell over at the sight of this, this man. He was so mysterious yet so hot and omg he has a man bun. I couldn't help but blush and giggle at him.

"I'm corey scherer." He said. I noticed there was something in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked pointing, secretly hoping it wasn't a weapon.

"Oh, um, my mini corey doll." He said, hiding it behind his back.

I laughed out loud. "What the heck are you doing with a doll."

"Nothing. I just like it that's all."

"You seem... pretty *laughes* Manley with it."

I could tell he was getting angry. He stepped towards me.

"Hey look, I ment it as a joke." I said backing up.

"No. One. Dis. Re. Spects. My. Doll. Like. That!" He said angrily, charging full speed at me.

He grabbed me with one had and set his doll gently down on the ground. He even patted it in the chest and made kissing sounds.
He stood up and cleared his throat. He grabbed ahold of me with the other hand and bit my neck with his razor sharp fangs that weren't there a second ago. All the life felt like it was being drained from me. I was barley alive when he threw me down. He picked up his corey doll and left.
I layed there. I'm a vampire. I need to get up and go to the party. Some other urge came through tho. I need to buy an me doll.

Had this idea bc I'm watching my babysitters a vampire rn. Btw sry I put this one in first person Cuz I'm tired.