colby- wig prank

This one is for HeyViolet1 I'm home sick so I can write😊 (haha it's funny Cuz I was planning to post this earlier today)

It all started when elton and corey told you that they were going to put a pink wig on your boyfriend colby. You couldn't wait to see what he looked like. As you sat on colby bed talking to colby that night, you heard a knock and it was corey. You obviously hid because you were scared of what the fans might think if they found out about you. Colby left and since the house was echoy, you could hear what was going on.

"Now, we are going to do the nae-nae." You heard corey say.

A minute later you heard yelling. You ran down the stairs and stood behind corey, laughing your head off. Then colby stood up. You covered your mouth and snorted, laughing really hard. You grabbed your stomach but as you did, you noticed that colby looked really mad at you for laughing. He was all surprised infront of the camera, but as corey, elton, and the other two left, you tried to go up to colby and he walked away.

"Are you seriously mad at me for laughing?" You asked him. He kept walking away.

"Colby answer me!" You yelled.

"Ok, FINE! I am mad!" He yelled back, his pink hair waving with the turn of his head.

"Seriously? It was just something silly." You explained.

"No, I look like a girl. And you laughed! Plus looking like a girl, makes you not want this piece of cake." He said, spanking his booty.

"You don't look like a girl calm down boy."

"It'll ruin my luscious locks tho!"

"Your hair is fine. Elton will get it out. He wouldn't go that far."

"You sure?" He asked walking towards you.

"Yes." You said, him now face to face with you.

"Are you mad now?" You asked. He shook his head no and kissed you.

Hope you enjoyed😊 I mean my writing skills still haven't improved but still. If you have a request comment down below😁