sam- I love you

You sat there on the couch reading The Princess Bride.

"Must you always read?" Sam asked with a ticked off face.

"What's wrong with me reading?" You asked, putting the book down.

Sam's been starting pointless fights with you all week. You haven't really understood why though.

"You always read. It's getting annoying. Then you tell me about how you feel about the book and honestly I don't care."

"Why are you being a jerk!" You yell.

"Because I'd like to actually spend time with you. All you do is read, read, read!"

"I do spend time with you! What's with you picking fights all week? Maybe this isn't working out..." You say, tearing up. You thought you were doing the right thing.

"What's not working OUT? Our relationship? (Y/n) if you feel that way... then fine." He says, walking a couple feet away.

"Fine!" You say, tears now coming down slowly.

He walked away and left you. You sat there and wiped your tears.
You heard him packing up his things. This is the real thing. He's leaving you. Then you heard him call colby.

"Yo colby. Heeey, so I was wondering, can I move back to your house and be your roommate again? *pause* (Y/n)? She and I, uh kinda broke it off. *pause again* Yeah dude. *pause* It's fine. So I'll see you in a little? *pause* ok bye bro."

Sam walked to the door. He looked at you. You looked away. He sighed and then said "I love you." Then walked out.

I'm always like should I put a "the end" thing at the end of the story then I'm like nah that would be cheesy. I hoped you enjoyed this. Um I'm sorry it might be sounded confusing at the end but yeah..