colby- something more

This was requested by my best friend youtubefan722 go check out her stories!

"Hey colby." You say punching him lightly in the arm

"Hey beastie. Get it, beast, bestie." He said laughing.

"SHUT up stupid! So what are you doing tonight?"

"Hanging out with Lilly. I'm going over to her house and we're going to watch a movie."

"She's bad news dude."

"She's my girlfriend." He said glaring at you.

"Yeah, but I've heard bad things about her. Plus dating a girl who's older than you is usually bad."

"She's only 2 months older than me!" He yelled getting defensive.

"Yeah I- I know, I'm just telling you to watch out." You say.

Later that day
Colbys pov:

*knock knock*

"Hey baby" Lilly said sweetly. Man I love the way she talkes.

"Hey." I said pulling her in for a kiss.

I walked inside, sitting on the couch as she went to go make popcorn. Then I had to pee really bad. I got up and started heading to the hall bathroom when I heard a thud.
I knew her house wasn't haunted cause she has some weed or plant protecting the whole house. It came from the bathroom. I busted open the locked door to a half naked man starting to put a shirt on.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Who- who are You?" The mystery guy asked.

"Lillys boyfriend. Get out of here now!" I yelled getting angry. "Lilly what is going on?"

"Um... Colby, this is josh, Josh, colby" Lilly explained. Josh held out his hand. I glared at him. He put his hand down.

"So what? You're cheating on me?" I asked, anger bubbling inside me. She nodded.

"Ok what the hell! We are over Lilly.  (Y/n) was right about you! Have fun doing that josh guy!" I yelled. I stormed to the door in fury.

"Uh colby," Lilly said, snickering.

"What? What is is freaking funny?" I asked.

I saw josh look at where Lilly was pointing.

"What the freak." I heard him mummor.

"WHAT!" I screamed.

"You uh... *laughs uncontrollably* peed your pants!" Lilly said cracking up in laughter.

I stormed out the door and grabbed a pair of shorts out of my trunk. Then I drove straight to (y/n)s house.

Your pov:

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and colby came walking in. I closed the door and turned around to look at him.

"You were right About lilly! She cheated on me." He said walking towards you. "I should've listened to you. You cared about me. I respect that. It made me realize that maybe Lilly was the wrong girl."

"Well duh." You say, both of you inches apart from eachother.

"Maybe you were the one I should've gone with." He said. You looked up at him. His blue eyes shinning. Then he leaned in and kissed you.

"(Y/n) will you go out with me?" He asked smiling, his cute dimples showing.

"Yes!" You say.

So that picture made me laugh. I hope you enjoyed. Comment if you have a request or you can message me. I'll try to update tomorrow. Anyways goodnight