Prank wars- aaron

"What's up guys!" Sam said into his camera. You looked up from your phone on his bed realizing he was already recording.
"So I'm here with y/n and we are gonna prank Aaron." You smiled at hearing your boyfriend's name.
"What are we gonna do y/n?" Sam asked.
"We are going to put fake bugs all over his room and hide a speaker in his room and play bug sounds to see how triggered he gets." Sam nodded along.
"Let's do it." He said. You two walked to Aaron's room and took buddy out. Aaron was with Corey shopping. You grabbed the fake bugs, putting them on the window stills and all over his bed. Sams camera recorded you two doing it. Sam crawled under Aaron's bed and tucked it in a crack. He evilly smiled and picked up the camera.
"Alright I'm going to hide it real quick and we will see what Aaron does." He explained.
Aaron came back ten minutes after you two finished. Then you started the noises.
"Um.." He said, setting a bag of clothes down. He looked around at the fake bugs.
"Ew-" he began to say, right as cricket noises blared out of the speakers. He covered his ears.
"Ew there are crickets here too! Jake what did you do!" Aaron yelled. Jake ran in.
"What yo my doogoly dude. Woah that's gross there's bugs everywhere and crickets are making noise."
"Really i didnt know that." Aaron said sarcastically.
"I didn't do this. Promise." Jake protested.
"I can't take this!" He said walking out of the room. You and Sam ran towards him with a second camera.
"Woo hoo team sam is gonna win!" Sam hollered at him.
"I hate you two. Seriously baby!? You were in on it too?" He said to you guys. You nodded laughing. He shook his head.
"Y'all got me good." Aaron said. He turned and walked right back into his room, You following as Sam made an outro.

I need some good pranks to write imagines about😂