Sam,corey, and aaron: prank war

"What's up guys! It's Colby and Jake back again with another video. Ok so we are gonna prank the other room mates for our last prank video of the war. It ends tomorrow so we had to end it with a bang." Colby hollered into the camera. You sat on your couch and giggled. You couldn't help but laugh just because you thought about how cute all of them were.
"Ok so they are... *corey walks in*"
"What you doing?" Corey asked.
"Vlogging." Colby replied.
Jake tapped his foot and sang like the Walmart boy.
"Jenna tools, come join me." Jake yelled. Corey ran in front of the camera and sang along while doing whipping. Colby face palmed his forehead and you cracked up laughing. You wished they were your friends.
"Ok so Corey just left. Anyways Jake got a new phone and we are going to text the roommates  texts to seem like someone is in the house stocking all of them. Let's hope they don't catch on."
*30 minutes later* the screen read.
"Ok so Jake just texted sam, who's at the kitchen table eating a sandwich."
Colby explained.
"I said, 'hey is that a good sandwich'" Jake said laughing.
Sam: who is this
Jake: a person. Can I have a bite of the sandwich. Yeah you itch your head probably in confusion.
Sam: wtc I'm blocking you.

"Well that went well. Text Aaron next." Colby said like a fifth grader.
Jake: hey where are you?
Aaron: who is this?
Jake: I'm in your house. I'm petting buddy. Where are you.
Aaron: *...*

Aaron ran down the stairs and looked at Jake and Colby.
"What's wrong bro?" Colby asked.
"Someone's in the house petting buddy. Where's buddy?" He asked.
"I saw him in the garage." Jake said.
"Someone was In the house watching me eat a sandwich." Sam said.
They both headed to the garage.
"Ok while they are gone and looking for  the "culprit" we are gonna text Corey. So he's upstairs taking a shower. Let's see how this goes.
Jake: nice wee wee
*five minutes later*
Corey: wt? Who is this.
Jake: i enjoyed watching you in the shower you handsome hunk.
"Ugh." Jake said shuttering at how cringy and awkward it sounded.
Corey ran down in just pants.
Aaron and Sam came back.
"We've looked everywhere." Sam said.
"Who ever it was, they aren't here anymore." Aaron said.
"Are you guys talking about the person who watched me take a shower?" Corey asked.
"Uh I guess so..." Aaron replied.
While they talked Jake secretly texted them and said "wow, all of you are big daddies. I love watching you talk from upstairs."
Their phones dinged and Colby and Jake pretended theirs did too.
"What the crap." Colby said.
"I'm freaked out." Corey awkwardly laughed.
"We need to call the cops." Sam said.
"Yeah." Aaron agreed.
You laughed at them. They had no idea.
Jake pulled out his phone in front of them and texed:
Jake: WELCOME TO THE END OF THE PRANK WAR!!! #teamjobly for the win!

"You guys are jerks." Corey said.
"Yeah. I was freaked out. No one touches my buddy boo except the people I know." Aaron said.
"Aww." You said loud.
"Well that was the end of today's video. I hope you enjoyed..." Colby said making his outro. You clicked off and smiled. You loved watching them bc they made you so happy and had made your day today.