01 キルマー

"...the ephemeral rain fell on someone somewhere.."

Two thousand years or so had passed since then-with a new King and Queen of the Kouka Kingdom. King II and Queen Kashi, the newly royalty of the Kouka Kingdom. As the years quickly passed by, the news of birthed twins flew by. Twins they were; one with red hair, one with black. Straight away their mother somehow knew what the future awaited for her twins. "White, blue, green, and yellow guardians will surround my two daughters, Lady Iguni. I'm certain of this." The voice which was kind and confident, the voice of Queen Kashi.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

She was in solitude. Isolated and helpless she felt. Every dragged movement, the sounds of her chains clanking together, her face showed how pathetic and deprived she was. The appearance of a frail young women; dark eye bags on her pale skin surrounding her black exhausted eyes. Skin white as snow, yet her hands blackened and dark; for this was a scar, a reminder for the sin she committed.

Sounds of cries, a thin voice, which entered her ears. Blessed she felt for how long had it been since she last heard a voice. She turned her head in the direction she heard the cries. As if the chains didn't exist, hoping to reach the sound of the cries, she ran as fast as she could with the little to no amount of energy she had left.

'Even if it's a fleeting moment, even if its a glimpse of nothing more than a second from it, I want to see it. Oh how long has it been since I had last seen a living creature!' She thought as the cries become louder and clearer. Reaching the sound she found a newborn. A weary expression she had while taking sharp breaths from running. She slowly approached the small newborn, scared since it had been decades since she had last saw a living being— a, human, if you want to be specific.

Her head suddenly ached as her vision blurred. 'M-My chest aches...' It felt as if her blood was flowing backwards, boiling. Falling on one knee, she clenched her teeth. Pain was what she felt.

"The crimson dragon has forgiven your sin. He has given you the opportunity for salvation and the opportunity to reincarnate with your memories kept alongside you. You must guide the crimson dragon for the path they seek. For your curse to be lifted; you must say your name as you vow to love them, guide them, and to never betray them." The loud voice echos in the women's head.

"He has given you a chance the heavens would never give. Do be grateful towards this kind act." Her breath shortened as the pain in her chest throbbed as if an arrow shot through. She remembers a name long forgotten and her life before death. The bones of her past she desperately tried to bury has now reappeared. "I...Inui, Sister of the crimson dragon, vow to guide them, love them, and to never betray them..." Beads of sweat covered her as she glanced at the baby. "The heavens will watch over you. Shall you keep your vow and lead the correct path."

Pink petals entered the white solitude, they were cherry blossoms. Inui let out a dry chuckle as she thought how long it's been since color last entered this endless blank space. "Shall I lift the curse, the grand mistake, I've made into a better future for this newborn. Shall this baby not fall into the same path as me." She said before her eyes slowly closed. It would be a lie if she didn't have ulterior motives though.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Kindly you forgave my sinful act. An act that was deemed impure as greed was all i felt at that time. You, who is too kind for the heavens and world. Hiryuu, I always seem to take advantage of your kindness. You who always had light stowed upon yourself while I'm hidden in the shadows. The kind god who loves humans, I don't respect you as you look foolish to me. I do though, beg for forgiveness that I'm a coward, a shameless, and unworthy sister of the crimson dragon."

A/NI find this cringe, I'm sorry for my horrible writing😭 I hope you vote for this chapter if you surprisingly enjoyed it!

A/N
I find this cringe, I'm sorry for my horrible writing😭 I hope you vote for this chapter if you surprisingly enjoyed it!