06好き

【罰アンド毒ですになる恐れによってザ好きの馬鹿】

"Punishment and poison is to be feared by the likes of horses and deer"

Her haggard appearance was evidence of how he showed his love toward her. The suffocating air, the gruesome fights echoing throughout the building; all caused because of her.

Pitiful she looked as she wasn't oblivious to his plans. She was running away from reality. The reality that he used her; that their love was shallow. A relationship made out of mere greed.

These were the humans her brother loves. Regardless of their acts of greed and desire, he still bared no hatred toward them. "Their emotions is what makes them human, Inui."

Abruptly, her ears started to ring loudly as her chest tightened. This sudden pain made her shot open her eyes; gasping in shock. Heavily she breathed while clenching her chest. 'It was only a dream...' There she hugged herself to sleep, trying to find comfort within her own warmth...

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Five days had passed since then and it was finally time for the twins' sixteenth birthday party. Birthday presents and high rank noble guests gathered within the castle's dining hall.

"Princesses of the Kouka Kingdom, may you have a blissful birthday."

Guests of nobility came and left to congratulate the princesses a happy birthday. From the morning sun to the sunset, the twins had to do a lot of communications. Hosting a party isn't easy unfortunately. In reality, a party is like a test with your guests as the judges. A party could show a person's wealth, manners, attitude, and their achievements. A party is something a noble would view as a "competition". An event to show your success to others.

Sighing from exhaustion, Kanna locked eyes with her family from afar. "My beautiful daughters had grown up so fast. I remember when they used to be so small." King II chuckled before raising up his glass. "Shall we toast to the Kouka Kingdom's Princesses' sixteenth birthday! May they have a proper future."

"Cheers!"

'A proper future huh?...' Kanna thought while taking a sip from her glass.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Soon enough, the morning sun was becoming dusted with the colors of crimson; the color of the Red Dragon. The party ended with satisfaction. Guests and servants were drunk from all of the liquor they consumed; all in all, they had fun partying and celebrating.

I would love to tell you about Yona's heartwarming scene with Suwon, but unfortunately-a certain girl of ours collapsed. Her legs gave out due to exhaustion.