02 宮下遊

【レペントフォーきみのエクスプロイティドフレッシュ】

"REPENT FOR YOUR EXPLOITED FLESH"

Reincarnated, reborn she was, into an unknown body; Kanna was the name given to this new body of hers. A beauty she saw through the mirror. Pale skin, a gentle appearance, and a beautiful body without hidden sins and scars underneath their fingertips. Kanna was a girl worthy to be called "The Pure Maiden". 

This new body was fragile though—weak. Sheltered like her twin from any weapons and "indecency". To make things worse, as little as none of Inui's powers were transferred to her new body. Her eyes have the ability to foretell the future—a future that'll happen in a few moments. 

'For fifteen years I've spent living in this hell of a world called Earth, living alongside the very humans who betrayed me and even look-a-likes from the past. The heavens didn't even bother giving me all of my powers.' Kanna scoffed, remembering how irritating the heavens can be. She wanted to curse her past self for loving him—but she can't. The past will stay in the past and nothing can change that. 

"Your Highness, may I come in? I have your schedule for this week." A female asked, knocking against Kanna's door three times. Kanna memorized the number of knocks each person gave at a young age. The number of knocks was a verification on whom the person behind the door were. "You may come in, Aya." Four knocks indicated it was King II behind the door, Kanna's personal assistant would always knock three times, while her twin sister usually knocked two times.

Kanna hired Aya as her personal assistant at a young age. 

"Do you remember when Min-Soo asked us to hire you, Aya?" Kanna laughed while combing her hair. "Of course, Princess Kanna. You remind me from time to time." Aya began to organize Kanna's paperwork and schedule as she talked. "Your brother was so cute begging on his knees. He could've just simply asked us to allow you to work here, but he got on his knees." 

Aya was the little sister of Min-Soo. Because of financial issues and their mother's old age, Aya wanted to help her brother from being overworked.

Ignoring her sadistic views, Aya started to list Kanna's schedule. "Today is the ceremony for King Il and the arrival of His Highness SuWon."

Aya opened the door to get a white kimono from one of the servants. "I've prepared a perfect kimono that's able to show your elegance and beauty." She placed the kimono on the dresser before shuffling between the boxes of jewelry and makeup.

"Princess Kanna and Princess Yona's sixteenth birthday is also near. Therefore, you'll be absent to do any paperwork until the coming age of sixteen." Placing the chosen jewelry and makeup next to Kanna, Aya looked at the person she served through the mirror. "Mesmerized by my looks Aya?" "Of course, Princess Kanna."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Her lips were a shade of red, jewelry which swayed from each movement, and the soft silky fabric from the kimono. Finishing with a perfect lotus flower painted on Kanna's forehead, Aya sighed in satisfaction. Aya's hands always worked like magic. Even though she was so young, she was able to make a human's beauty equal to a goddess. 

"Princess Kanna looks gorgeous as always. May I have your permission to escort you to the courtyard, Princess Kanna?" Kanna let out a quiet scoff before gently grabbing Aya's hand. "Hurry up, servant."

'Hiryuu gave me the chance of rebirth, a second chance to guide his new reincarnation.'

Each movement has to be slow and elegant.

'I shall live up to his expectations and guide them without flaw...' 

A white kimono that stands out from the gold designs and jewelry Kanna wore. Though it appeared plain, her face helped improve the visuals.

'While secretly taking all of the luxuries that rightfully belongs to me.'

"Kanna, where's your sister?" King II questioned while appearing behind the two. "She—" "Ah let's find out later together, Kanna. We should hurry and start the ceremony." King II softly chuckled before entering with a trailing royal guard. Kanna smiled at King II.

'Even if it will cost a few meaningless lives. As long as Hiryuu's reincarnation lives, everything else I do won't matter.'

"Shall we go, Aya?" Kanna's smile brightens as she imagines the horrific deaths of a few people. 'It's simply just killing two birds with one stone.' Without hesitation, Princess Kanna showed the disgusting citizens her infamous kindhearted smile. 

Slowly but surely Kanna had the plan to make every single disgusting human bow down to her—to become queen, to have everyone worship her. Even if she would have to continue this façade until her last breath. The façade of "The Pure Maiden".

"May peace spread throughout the kingdom. As the sun blesses everyone's soul, shall luck be given to you by the heavens, by King II himself, and by the godly King Hiryuu!" Kanna shouted, earning an approval nod from her father.

"Silence for Emperor II!" The King spoke to his citizens with a voice loud and clear, a voice with confidence and power...The voice of a person that would be able to help give Kanna the power and connections she needed to become queen.

'Greed, my desires, they'll always be kept within me. To be kept in solitude and to have a rare chance of being able to reincarnate, who said this will lessen my desires? You were a fool to give me a second chance, Hiryuu. Because this second chance didn't give me salvation—it gave me even more desires.'

To be continued

A/N

7/13/21

Why did I decide to write in first pov? Idk I'm currently rewriting every chapter I hate so sorry <3

Also midoriyaizukuku is quite busy at the moment, so grammar isn't great rn sorry ily