12心配

【すべての強い人は弱点を持っています】

"Every strong person has a weakness" 

 In the human world, a person who's able to hear God's voice; they are called oracles. When they're able to hear God's voice—they have the abilities to see the future in their dreams and create prophecies about their seeing.

There was an oracle that used to look into the Kohka Kingdom's future since ancient times. Since the early times, oracles would live in the temple at the royal palace; this however changed ever since Prince Yuhon's oppression. The oracle left the kingdom's grounds and moved to a secluded area now. An area within the Wind Tribe's territory.

"If you're unsure what to do next, you should seek the oracle. I'm sure the oracle will show you your path, Princess Yona." Mundok advised, making the three journey to the northern mountains.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Hak, you should carry this damsel in distress." Kanna whined while pointing to herself. "Your Highness, you'll only bring me more weight to carry. I'm already carrying all of our supplies, you know?" Hak also "whined", being dramatic as possible. "It hasn't even been long since I woke up from my two-day slumber!! I'm an ill patient."

The two were about to start bickering until Yona decided to change the subject. "This place sure seems uninhabitable..." "That is if you lived here. You would fall off the cliff instantly, but for other people, it's barely livable if you put your mind to it." Hak said.

"By the way, if we're to thoroughly search these areas, we'd have to camp out. Is that okay, Princess?" The bodyguard asked, spinning his Hsu Quandao out of boredom. "Camping? I've gotten used to it." Just then, a huge gush of wind passed by them.

"We're planning to camp in a chilly environment?! I get sick easily you know!!" Kanna complained once more before snuggling close to Yona. "Well unlike the mountains behind the castle, it does get really chilly here." Hak was still spinning his weapon before hearing an unexpected sentence from Yona.

"If it gets cold. I'll just cuddle up to you with Kanna and sleep." Yona said with innocence.

Hak dropped his Hsu Quandao in shock while Kanna tried to hold back her laughter. Before things escalated, Hak felt the ground slightly shake as he picked up the Hsu Quandao.

"I don't mind cuddling with Princess Yona, but I might misbehave." The ground rumbled as crows filled the sky. "Misbehave?" Yona questioned naively. "Misbehaving boys do..." Pausing his sentence, Hak then cupped the female's face—pushing her against the wall in the progress. "Something like this." The action made Yona flustered. "Hak what are you—" "Quiet, footsteps."

Putting his ear to the mountain's wall, he heard footsteps of more than one person. "Forty...No fifty?" Backing away from the wall, Kanna went to hold Yona's hand. "Someone must've recognized Yona." Kanna started to feel irritated when she remembered the future events she saw. "To have this many means business." The red-haired girl felt guilty since she must've attracted unwanted attention from someone. Not only that but since Hak is the only one fighting, she felt anxious. They could be the king's soldiers and easily defeat Hak. Disrupting her thoughts, Hak called Yona's name.

"If you want to cuddle up to me, try to be a little more..." Pulling down her hood, he then continued. "Cuddlicious." "Excuse me?!" Avoiding Yona's punch, he then calmly runs away as the two follow him.

Abruptly stopping in his footsteps, the two chasing girls bumped into his back. There were hordes of soldiers that surrounded the group afront. Some held bow and arrows while others held swords. With their position on the top of the mountain, they easily pointed their weapons at Hak without fear. "Stay close to me." Hak told the twins before the soldiers let out a battle cry.

Every swordsman slid down the mountain with their grip tight and ready to fight. They were like stampeding bulls charging at Hak. Coldly but cockily, Hak smiled while unwrapping the cloth that covered his Hsu Quandao. The metal material glistened underneath the sunlight. The bloodlust that Hak was leaking out brought shivers down Kanna's spine.

With ease, Hak swung his Hsu Quandao, singly taking out every bull with every strike. Each strike which looked of lightening and a powerful gash of wind from the afterward swings. Many of the soldiers fell to the ground with bloody wounds on their body. He fought like thunder abrading the sky; he fought like lightening striking the Earth's surface. He was the proof of the nickname people gave him; he was the Lightening Beast. Each step was with ease, the weight of his body didn't slow his pace, and his strength, his grip—it all reflected upon that weapon of his.

Failed attacks after another; the number of swordsmen were now dangerously low.

"As expected of the Lightening Beast. It's a pleasure to see that you're in good health, Son Hak." Kanna scoffed when she heard that annoying guy's voice. "So glad the commander of this attack decided to finally show himself!" Kanna exclaimed, making the pitch of her tone high as well as making herself sound annoyingly cheerful. "It's good to know that Princess Yona and...Princess Kanna are in good health, as well..."

It was the voice which belonged to a very annoying person. It was the second son of the Fire Tribe General, Kan Soojin.

It was Prince Kan Taejun himself.

To be continued 

A/N

I wanted to publish the last chapters of season 1 but i couldn't get myself to finish up chapter 12,,,sorrythankyouforwaitingyouallareverypatient;-;