14

I just loved messing with her head. It was a fun thing. I did feel it was relatable, but never in a million years I'd let her know that I was serious. I bet she's just thinking I was making fun of her and I really don't want her to know I was being serious. She might just end up taking that as a leverage to get to know me more and leave me hanging like every single person in my life did. 

"Hey! You guys are back! How did it go Harry?" Stella was all over me the minute I entered her apartment. 

"It was awesome, we made quite a lot of money than we expected to make." I answered, pushing her slightly away. 

I cannot risk getting into any sort of fight with Stella because we might as well end up homeless. 

"That's great. Do you guys want to order pizza? I'm so hungry." She said, rubbing her tummy. 

I noticed Taylor sneaking back into her room with the world's biggest frown on her face. It was really easy to say that she and Stella didnt get along, but Taylor was just trying to stay civil towards Stella. 

I didnt want her to go, I have no idea why I felt that way. I mean, it was just a few days back that she annoyed the shit out of me but now, when she doesnt talk to me, it feels like the entire world is silent and dull. 

Why does she have such an effect on me? 

"Taylor. Stop. How do you feel about pizza tonight?" The words croaked out of my mouth before I could even process them.

"Um..whatever you guys want." She said, almost in a whisper and went inside. 

I felt disappointed that I couldn't make her stay but I also didnt think about it too much. 

"Pizza it is!" I turned to Stella and she nodded with a smile. 

***

We ordered pizza a few minutes ago, and right now, me and Stella were on her couch watching some dumb movie while Taylor was doing god knows what. 

"Harry, I'm bored." Stella whined, putting her legs over my thigh. I stroked her legs and looked into her dull Hazel eyes, which were nothing compared to Taylor's electric blue eyes. 

"I'm bored too babe." I said, sighing and turning down the volume of the TV. 

Stella climbed on to my lap, and she left some kissed on my cheek. 

"The pizza will be arriving shortly..." I reminded her, but she went down to my neck and sucked on it. 

I groaned. I don't want this to happen, here, on this couch, when Taylor can walk in on us any moment. 

"Stella. Not now." I pushed her off me. She flinched and frowned. 

"Why Harry?" She asked me, her hands tugging at my hair. 

"First, we are on your couch and second, I'm hungry." I explained with my smile, hoping she'll come around and understand. 

She nodded and kissed me on the cheek.  

I'm the type of a guy who never turns down sex. Like, ever. I know i'm not one of the ideal twenty year olds your'e looking for and I can never be one. But sex was always there and me turning it down for the sake of an innocent school girl seems so not like me. 

I just don't want to accept the fact that she's the reason why I turned down sex with Stella. 

*****************************

"It smells so good, I can't wait to sink my teeth into the cheese." Stella said, inhaling the smell of the freshly baked bread and cheese. 

I smiled at her. "Patience, my dear. It's all yours." I told her. 

She laughed, it was an unpleasant shrilly sound, by the way, and took a gigantic bite of her slice. 

I took one slice in my hand and I was about to eat it, then I realised...Taylor isn't out of her room, yet. 

I set my slice down and walked to the tiny room where she was staying. 

I knocked. "Taylor?" I called her out softly and peeked to see what Stella was doing. She was gulping down beer and watching some weird TV show. 

I got no answer from Taylor. I knocked again, but no response.

I waited for five minutes outside the door and I was losing my patience.

"Taylor? Are you okay in there?" I asked her. I didnt get any response again. 

I just turned the door knob open and went inside. It was dark inside and Taylor was sitting on the window sill. She had her hands wrapped around her legs and her head was leaning on her knees. 

"Taylor? Are you nuts? I've knocked so many times. Come on, have your dinner." I called her out from the distance, but she didnt respond. 

She sat motionlessly, worrying me even more. 

"Taylor what's wrong? You are acting really strangely." I said, moving closer to her and putting my hand on her shoulder. 

She immediately fell on my chest and I could hear her sob. It was crazy, the way she was sobbing.  

"Taylor..look at me, please don't cry.." I tried consoling her. It was my first ever time trying to console someone, so do not blame me if it sucks. 

I never had to console anyone because most of the times, when someone cried I was the reason. 

I cannot forgive myself  if  she is crying because of me.

I helped her to sit on her bed and covered her up with the thin blanket on her bed. 

She was wiping the tears off her face and she wasn't making eye contact with me. And that gave me all the more reason to fear that she was crying because of me. 

"Taylor..please..look at me, are you crying because of me? Did I hurt you? " I asked her nervously. 

These words were coming out of the mouth of a boy who never cared about anyone. Who watched people cry without any kind of emotion, who made people cry. 

"Taylor please...say something." I begged her. I was now kneeling beside her and I was scared to even hold her hand. Why am I drowned with so many feelings I've never experienced today? 

It's unfair. 

"Its..It's not you.." She quivered. 

i felt relieved. My hands accidentally brushed with hers and her hands felt so soft. 

And in that moment when our hands brushed, I wished I was the one who could hold those perfect hands and brush their hands over her soft cheeks. 

I dated girls, I've been intimate with them, but never once had I felt like touching them in this innocently pure way and console them. 

Since so many firsts are happening right now, why not add one more on the list? 

I'm going to ask her the reason behind those tears and try my best to get her back on her spirits again. 

________________________________

What is this change in Mr. Harry Styles? Am I the only one surprised? 

The story is going to take an amazing twist and I can't wait for you to read it! 

And all thanks to @haylorNator for all those awesome ideas! I love you so much!

And also, thank you for all the votes and reads and comments...you guys are awesome. 

Next update is coming soon, just stay tuned! 

Love, 

Mallory x.