24

Why the hell was I blushing so much?  Sometimes, I hate myself for reasons like that. I do pointless involuntary shit for unknown reasons and repent my entire life. 

But today, whatever happened, I'd repent it even after I die. There was certainly something different with Harry's behaviour. He was making me feel weird. And I don't know why I felt butterflies in my stomach when he started questioning me about him. 

Do I have a crush on him? subtle, extreme, whatever it is, do I really have a crush on him? I can't figure it out. Especially while sitting on Harry's lap. That dorky idiot just admitted that he loves having me sit on his lap and that doesnt help at all. 

His hands were around my waist, and for a very crazy reason they felt nice over there. His head was pressed on my back and I kept on shifting uncomfortably. I never sat on any guy's lap....other than that stupid Jake. 

Gosh not Jake again. 

The hippies had loud music on and they acted like they didn't even notice mine and Harry's presence. 

"Taylor, do you want to lean down? Your neck must be hurting." Harry whispered against my ear. His mouth was inches away from touching my ear and I felt chills all over my body. 

This was definitely a crush. A very stupid one that too. 

"No." I said stubbornly. I was scared that this fellow would take advantage of me lying on him. It's Harry for speaking out loud. 

"I shouldn't have asked you." He said and pulled me onto his chest. 

I couldn't even shout and protest because these hippies think that we are in deep love. 

Bullshit. 

He pinned me on his chest, my head was on his shoulder and his hands held me down to him. His head was on my neck and I was getting goosebumps. This was too intimate. He could do anything now, like kissing my neck or my cheek, and thats it. I'll be finished. 

Why do I feel such kind of desire towards someone I know who is bad and a huge player?

"Dont worry princess, I won't do anything" He rasped as if he could read my mind and I could feel him smile. 

"Go to sleep. It will take a long while to reach Chebsey. " He added as I didn't react to his previous remark. I didn't want to open my mouth and try to snap back at him and say something highly stupid. I want to at least try and remain sane. 

"What next?" I asked him as he mentioned our next destination.

"Well, we will probably sing and earn some more money and go forward. That's all we can do until London." He whispered and I nodded. 

"London better be worth it." I said and he chuckled. 

"Of course it is. Have you never been there?" He asked me curiously. 

"Nah. It looks like you have.." I said and he nodded.

"I have.  Several times. My mum stays there." He said. It was the first time I heard him mention his family. He never talked about them and I didn't feel the need to ask. However, he brought it up and my curiosity wouldn't be satisfied until I asked him more about himself. 

"Do you stay alone in Cheshire?" I asked him. By now all the restless shifts have reduced because I just gave it up. I liked sitting on his lap with my head on his shoulder a tiny weeny bit. 

Fine. I like it a lot. Seriously, a lot. And I should probably stop feeling that way but who cares? 

"No. I stay with my dad." He gritted his teeth and his face went stone cold. His grip got tighter on my waist but it wasn't hurting. 

"Okay..." I decided not to press him more for a while because he looked really angry. I wonder what happened. Would he ever tell me? Would he ever trust me? 

Nah. I'm probably going to be some feisty, idiotic girl whom he found almost about to be choked to death by her ex boyfriend. 

"What will you do after going to London?"  Harry asked me, after a while. He looked like his normal dorky self now so thats a good thing. 

"I'll probably just go and work somewhere...you?" I asked him. 

"I'll visit my mum and get back to Cheshire." He said. 

"I thought you were running away from Cheshire." 

"I'll live elsewhere and start fresh. Away from my old self." He explained and I nodded.

"Well, okay." I said, unsure about what more to say.
Why doesn't he want to stay with his dad?

I guess I can't get too personal with him.

"Don't think about it too much." He said, interrupting me from making my assumptions.

"I wasn't." I lied.

"I believe you." He scoffed and closed his eyes.

He might have fallen asleep or act as he was sleeping.

But a few minutes later, I really did fall asleep.
______________________________________

"Ey love birds. Time to wake up." A gruff voice woke me up. 

I tried moving but I couldn't, Harry was holding me tight against his hard chest. 

I looked at him, his eyes closed and an innocent smile lingering. Why couldn't he be like this all the time?  

Why couldn't he be as soft as he looked right now? 

So these feelings I have for him can finally be expressed and he can understand me better? 

I can only wish. 

________________________________________

Short chapter, but I had to write this down as quick as possible because it's my girl's birthday!!!!! 

@haylorNator  Happy birthday! I love you loads, and this book is seriously what it is because you. 

Your'e too precious :) 

I'll be updating a few more parts soon so buckle in for some major haylor. 

Also, if you can, please please please read my other books, 

This love 

and 

Forever and always. 

Leave comments and tap the star if you like my works! 

Love, 

Mallory x.