39

Karlie called me up and asked me to join them for a movie.
At first, I hesitated. I don't want to get in between them, I'd feel left out and it would also be awkward for them. 

But Karlie persisted, and I had no choice. So I put on my black shirt, a black jeans and drowned myself in perfume. 

"Harry, where are you going?" My mom asked me, before I stepped out. 

"I'm going to meet Taylor, for a movie..is there something that you need?" I asked her with a smile. 

"No honey..just be home soon, and take care" My mom said, going back to reading her book.

"Okay, you take care too" I chimed in and got in my mom's car. 

I've been spending a lot of time with my mother, and we are both getting to know each other quite well. 

We were both trying to make up for the time we lost, and it was working. 

As for Taylor, I love her so much and I've been thinking about marriage. I know its too soon, but it feels like I found the one. She knows my insecurities, she knows how to deal with them and she loves me so much, what else do I need? 

I am just scared about her answer. Does she love me enough to get married to me? 

It would kill me if she said no and breaks off what we have. 

I pulled over near the theatre, and got down, my eyes searching for the two blondes. 

I spotted Karlie, in her shimmering red skirt, and the person next to her, was unrecognisable. 

It was Taylor, in a beautiful, short floral frock that was simple, yet perfect. And her hair, was different. It was short, and the tips of the hair were curly. And she was smiling shyly, as soon as she spotted me. 

She was looking beautiful, and a hell lot sexy. I might even start drooling if I sent shut my mouth. 

"Hello Karlie, who is this sexy lady next to you?" I asked as I approached them. 

Taylor started blushing as soon as she heard me, and Karlie laughed. 

"So I did a good job then." Karlie remarked, and I nodded. 

"Indeed." I smirked and took a closer look at Taylor. 

I kissed her hard, and took her in my arms. 

"Stop blushing babe" I whispered, and she playfully hit my chest. 

"If your romance session is done, can we go inside?" Karlie interrupted us, and Taylor walked inside hurriedly. 

I chuckled at her innocence and followed both the ladies. 

Taylor was in the middle of me and Karlie, and I could sense that she was feeling nervous. 

I wanted to ask her why, but I realised it soon after I looked at her. Her dress was short, and it showed off her perfect thighs when she sat down. And oh my...I couldn't stop staring at them. She was looking so sexy, with her dress and that hair and of course...her nervousness. All these added to the sexual desire I have for her, and I was breathing in and out to control my hard on. 

"Haz why are you breathing..." she turned to look at me, and she noticed why, and she immediately turned away. 

"It's because of you." I whispered in her, and she blushed again. 

"Sorry.." she stuttered. 

I laughed. 

"you don't need to be sorry, Tay..." I smirked.