Chapter 17

"Yuki.. I miss you.." She whispers as she took swift steps towards me, smiling like how she used to..

Last time, I loved this girl. But deep inside, she was a psychopath.

"Yuno.. Do we have to do this, really? Must we be in this mad world to play this game? "

Really, this game has been pressuring me since the start. All I wanted was to have a normal life, with my family, my close friends.
What do I have now? A dead family.

"Yuki. Join me, yuki. Really, I will do my best, to protect you from this all. Once this is over, once we won, we can just use the power to bring everyone back, can't we? "

Is that how it works?

"Yuki give me your hand, be with me, yuki. I love you.. Really.. Truthfully.. "

Can I bring my parents back..?

"Yuki, come on, I know you love me deep in your heart.. Come, let's go.. "

As my mind started moving further, further, my hand slowly aches, wanting to reach forward and go with her...
I miss them..
Mom..
Dad...

... I want to see them again..

"NO YUKITERU!" I heard a scream before a gunshot fired.
"I knew it. You betrayed me again, yuki.. How could you? "

Yuno shouted. Gunshots was heard before..  Dead silence.
He could hear her cuss as she threw the empty gun barrel onto the floor before grabbing his hand.

A tight grip.
As he furiously tries to break free, he was forced to run with her too.

More gunshots were heard, obviously fired by a non experience person.
Akise and hinata was seen chasing after them.

No.. This is not what I wanted..

Can't we all..
Just...
Get..
Along..

He felt a violent push onto the floor as yuno covered his mouth. His eyes begged for mercy, which was ignored by the psycho girl in front of him.

"Just endure this.. We can be together forever soon!  How fun would that be? "

No.. This is not..

"YUKITERU! " He could hear akise shouting his name, repeatedly again and again. As the park was quiet, the voices echoed around.

He knew Akise was worried, he knew he was tormented.
Suddenly, he felt something covered his vision.

"Sorry i have to do this to you.. I don't want you betraying my love again.. Please.. "

Where was Akise?