Chapter 19

Akise's POV:

This is all my fault, I knew something was fishy the moment she mention of meeting him alone.. Now I have lost him to her, again! I groaned in frustration as I glanced over to Hinata, who was obviously also looking very worried. There was tension in the air as we continue checking the whole park, of where they could be.

"Something tells me she had already left this place." she said suddenly as we both stopped.
"This is all my-" I started but was cut off by her hand near my face.
"Let's not hear all this self blame bullcrap until we really get him back,  alright?"
I nodded in silence.

"We need help.. Anyone. We can't do this alone."
"I can call for ninth." I suggest. She nodded in total seriousness and I quickly dialed the number.

Beep. Beep. Beep. The phone dialed and then was quickly picked up.

"On my way. " she replied before a loud booming sound is heard and the call disconnected.
I shrugged as I looked at hinata helplessly.
I didnt even say anything to her..

We waited.
Not for long though, came her riding on her motorcycle.

"How many times do you guys want to get in trouble with that pink haired psychopath?"
She sighed in annoyance.
"I'm even considering just ignoring you guys to do your thing." She grumbles as she tossed a helmet towards me.
"But you came anyways. " I grinned as I caught the helmet and put it on.
"Yeah, whatever. Though, how are we going to fit that girl friend you have over here? Unless-" she smirked as she glanced over to hinata, who's faced turned pinkish.

"N-no, it's okay, go without me, I'll get my father for backup and I'll fill him in." She nodded with confidence.

I nodded as thanks and we rode off swiftly.

"She couldn't be anywhere far.. So perhaps a hideout nearby." I said but the speeding bike causes the wind to drown my voice out.
I yelled the same thing again and this time, she gave me a signal.

-

Yuno walked into the room again to check up on yuki.
"Yukii?"
Sleeping..?
"Yuki.. " she strokes his face as she looked at him tenderly with love.
"If only you would not be so stubborn and be mine.. "
She heaved out a deep sigh, shook her head and walked out of the room again.

A few hours passed and she came back, holding a cold metal tray with a variety of dishes hanging on top.
She cheerfully knocked the door then opened. "Yuki! Time for dinner! "
She placed down the tray at a nearby table and went up to him.
"Yuki? " she shook him gently.
After awhile of doing so and not getting a response, she shook him harder. "Yuki? YUKI? " her voice screeched.

The cold body laid motionless there. As she looked at his hands, all worn out from the tightness of the chains and robes. There were red marks all over from the chains and some part were bleeding.
"Yuki?!"
She panicked as she looked around nervously.
"Yuki! Wake up! " she yells.
"Yuki,  please.. "
"Yuki?"