Chapter 18

Who knows how long time has passed.
His vision returned as she untied the knots and took down the bandage covering his eyes.
He looked around to see a warehouse with boxes labelled "explosives"

No no no..

"I found this the other day.. If.. You ever.. Try to escape again.. I would have to set off everything. "

"You wouldn't want that, would you? "
She smiled sweetly, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Everything was a lie.

He struggled to move but soon realised he was handcuffed to a chair.
Buttons was removed and a soft thud was heard. She turned around, and walked towards him.
"Remember this? The time we went to that water park.."

She laid onto his chest and continued stroking his head. "Everything would be better soon." She gave him a small peak on his cheek and walked off.

Yuki continued struggling with the chains but the more he did, it tightened and it hurts his wrist. He could feel small drips of blood tickling down his arms and legs.

She came back with a plate of food and sat on his lap.
"I can't have you hungry, can I? Eat up! .. Oh sorry Ill feed you then.. "

She forced the metal spoon topped with meat into his mouth.
"Now chew!" She commanded.
And he did.
He ate around three bites and started rejecting it.
"Oh come on, just eat! Or.. Do I have to give you a special reward for finishing it? " she smirked. "How about.. I'll let you take off my hook, if you finish the food. "

"Here, I'll untie your hands, but not your legs.. You can decide if you want to eat..  If you do..  I'll reward you. " she say before leaving him in the empty room.