The escape and him

Y/N point of view:
I'm done packing up with the help of my friends they understand why I'm leaving. They helped me find a way of getting down.
"Be careful Y/N," says Emma.
"Find somewhere safe to stay, and if you want to you can come back," Cara says with a sad expression on her face.
"Don't worry guys I'll be ok," Y/N says happily. "Ok I'm off."

~Time skip~
I finally made my way to the city. On my way I find a cardboard box with a little girl around 7 or 8 years old.
"Hey, are you ok?" Y/N said.

The little girl scooted back as far as she could.
"W-who are you?" She says.
"I'm Y/N I'm a foster child and if you want I can lead you to a foster home."
"Really you know where one is?" She said happily.
"Yeah it's just that way."

~Time skip~
After I take the little girl to the foster home, now I'm back on my search for a way to find shelter.

"Hey it's her the last ware wolf," a big tough man says.
"Yeah it's the one who the boss wanted to have some 'fun' with," his friend said.

A few minutes latter I'm surrounded by ten tough guys who want to take me to their boss, again I'm terrified of humans. So I started running and running until they are out of my sight I found an empty trash can and I jump in so hopefully they won't notice. Wrong. In within two minutes they knocked me out and are now carrying me on one of their shoulders.

~Ai's point of view~
It's summer no school which I don't understand why I have to go because I'm an android. And an idol just hanging out with my idol group then I see ten men carrying a knocked out girl on somebody's shoulder. I told my friends and now they're fighting the men while I'm going to get the girl.

~Y/N point of view~
While I can hear a fight going on I hear someone talking.
"Hey are you ok?" The stranger says. I can't tell what he looks like but I barely open my eyes. And know I'm out again.