The Lake

~y/n point of view~

Now that you know Ai's secret and he knew your's you felt ...... safe...... I wish I knew why. Me and Ai had to get dressed in the same room, you were still in your pajamas you walked into the room to find him shirtless and you started to blush. "Hey, we're going to walk to a lake so put some clothes that you won't mind getting wet on," Ai told me.
"Ok," I say and go to the other side of the room to get dressed.
"Y/N do you mind if I don't look away while we get dressed?" I shook my head saying that he could look just as long as he doesn't touch.

~time skip~

We just made it to the lake and they start to take off their outer clothes and show their swim shorts, everyone except for me. "What's wrong y/n?" Reiji asked me with a confused look on his face.
"I don't really like showing a lot of skin around people or anybody," I told them.
"Don't worry we won't judge," Ranmaru said without an expression on his face.
"Oh ok," after he said it I start to take off my shirt and shorts showing my s/c two piece swim suit. After that we start to swim and swim and swim it was a lot of fun until something happened. Ai must have shut down or something because he started to drown. "Ai!!!"

I started to grabbed his hand and pull him up and now he's on land on his back

"Is he ok?" I asked.
"I don't know but it looks like we're going to have to do mouth to mouth," Reiji stated," but I'm not doing it, I don't want to touch his mouth with mine."
"Same," Camus and Ranmaru say at the same time.

Well I guess I have to do it even though he's an android and I don't know how this is going to work, but I hope this works. Either way I start to put my mouth on his and start to breathe into his.

~time skip Ai's point of view~

I feel something warm on my mouth and I took a peek to find y/n giving me mouth to mouth. So I start to put my tongue in her mouth. She starts to pull away from me and I grab the back of her head and pull her closer and closer until she stops resisting.

~y/n's point of view~

He keeps on licking the inside of my mouth and I like it put also at the same time I didn't.

A/N
Sorry for not editing it a lot but I really like writing stories so I won't stop and if you want me to add anything that you want in the next chapter just leave it in the comments
Heads up in the next chapter Ai surprises you by asking you to be his girlfriend and it's the last night you two will be in the same bed.