First night

~y/n point of view~

Once we got back to the cabin Camus put some ice in a sip lock bag and put it on my ankle since I twisted it and now it's swollen. I told him thank you, then Reiji started to cook dinner, when he got done making dinner we ate in the living room.

My ankle felt better so after I ate I went to go take a shower. When I got done with my shower, I went to the living room to find Ai watching tv. I went to go sit by him and he asked me a question," Y/N how are you feeling?"

~Ai's point of view~

When I asked her the question for some reason I started to blush a little bit. And I don't know why because I'm an android, I can't have feelings for her. I don't know why but my hand just moved and I was rubbing her wolf ears, she let out a small giggle. "Hey that tickles. Why are you rubbing my ear?"

After she asked me that question I stopped running her ears and started to blush even more.

"I'm going to get my shower," I said and walked of.
"Ok I'm about to go to bed," she said.

~Time skip y/n's point of view~

After I hopped in the bed and I dozed off for a few minutes. Thirty minutes later- *plop* "Huh!" I turned to the opposite side to find Ai without a shirt.

"Hey," he said," Are you cold?"
"Little bit," I said and he started to get closer and he wrapped his arms around me. "What are you doing?"
"Trying to keep you warm," we both started to blush until we looked like tomatoes.

 "What are you doing?""Trying to keep you warm," we both started to blush until we looked like tomatoes

A/N
Sorry it took so long I've been busy and lazy, oh also I'll be starting an art book of my drawings. So I will be going back and forth between the books. See you guys latter bye 😍 I love you so much