First Words

~Y/N point of view~

It was morning and Reiji woke me up," Morning sleeping beauty." Reiji said when I opened my eyes, after I shut my eyes he started tickling me I started to smile a little bit. "I see your just like Ai," I gave him a confused look," as soon as we find his week spot we make him smile a little bit."

After that he left my room.

~Ai's point of view~

When I left my room I saw Reiji come out of the wolf girl's room.

"Ai she is so like you,"Reiji said with a grin on his face.
"How?" I fail to see how we're alike.
"I found her week spot and she smiled some, but she didn't say a word," Reiji said and his smile started to turn into a frown, but not to long after that he was back to his normal self. "You should go talk to her."
"Why?" I asked him.
"Because if you don't I'll hug you," Reiji said with his arms out.
"Fine," after I knocked on her door she opened it.

~Y/N's point of view~

I don't know why Ai's in my room but he was. He asked me if I was scared, I can't believe I'm doing this but I say one word to him," Yes."

His eyes were wide open," You said something to me!"
"Yeah," I said, " I was tired of not talking to people."
"Well, what are you afraid of?" He said concerned. "Are you afraid we're going to do dirty things to you?"
"Yes," after I said that he walked towards me.
"I won't do anything like that to you I promise," I gave him a look.
"How do I know you'll keep your promise?" I questioned him after that he held out his pinky. "What are you doing?"
"This is how humans keep our promise," he told me.
"That's not how ware wolves do it."
"Then how do ware wolves do it?" After he said that I walked up to him, grabbed his shoulders, and licked his cheek. And his face turned as red as a tomato after that. "Now lick my cheek."
"Why?" He asked me with a red face.
"Because, that's how ware wolves keep promises." After I said that he walked up to me and lick my cheek. His tounge, was so warm and I started to blush.
"Are you ok?" I shook my head yes.
As he left the room I said," Y/N."
"Huh?"
"My name is Y/N." I told him.
"Ok see you latter Y/N," he smiled and left the room.