Adoption and Accidental magic

As promised, Kate returned three hours later to have a tour of the house. She smiled at the second high chair- green for Dudley, Red for Harry, she laughed when she saw the new adition to the fridge door- a wax crayon picture created by Dudley, she grinned at the toys scattered between the two boys on the living room floor; but when she saw the bedroom for Dudley, she gasped. She open the cuboard, and inspected the rows upon rows of clothes, some of which had been retrived from Petunia's house by Sirius, some of which were clearly new additions, she looked at the curtains and said that she had never seen anything like it, and when she inspected the bed, she claimed that Dudley must have hit the jackpot living with his aunt.

The actual adoption was nerve wrecking for Lily; she was scared that Dudley was about to be taken from her, but her worries were in vain, as the adoption was complete within a few minutes, and Lily had never been happier.  

The two boys got along very well, and when they both turned six, they were prone to forget tht they weren't brothers. Lily considered Dudley her son, and Harry considered Dudley his big brother- even if only by a month.

One day, both boys were at school when the phone rung. Lily rushed to pick it up, and discovered that both of her boys were in the head teachers office for hurting another child. Lily was mortified and hastened to the school. The child had apparently been thrown across the room and stung. They didn't know what by, and neither boy could say. Lily obliviated the teacher and took the boys home. Once home, Dudley said that Piers- a boy in his class had called him a freak because his parents had died. Harry had gone to push him, but before they touched, the boy had flown across the room, Dudley had wished for Piers to hurt, and he had come out in a rash. Neither knew how.

That night, Sirius came around, and he and Lily went into the kitche to talk- unfortunately, leaving the wands behind. 

Harry looked at Dudley, and a naughty thought went through both of their minds. What if they could make the magic Lily and Sirius could. Harry grabbed his Godfathers wand, and Dudley got Lily's. They began to wave them madly, vases shattered, making water spray everywhere and make all the furniture wet, the window broke, the curtains caught on fire. That is when the adults came in. Snatching back their wands, they righted everything and sent both boys to bed early. When they went to check on them half an hour later, Harry was cuddled up in Dudleys bed with him, making a teddy walk up and down the covers in his sleep.