The trial

Damien's POV
"I want you to be my submissive." I tell her when she looks at me confused.
"What's that?" she ask looking up at me through her lashes. I smile down at her cupping her cheek.
"If you're my submissive it means I'm basically in control of you. Now how do you feel about being my submissive, but know that if you agree there is a contract we both have to sign that goes over our stopping points and safe words and such. I'll teach you more about the BDSM lifestyle if you agree to be my submissive." I tell her as I wait for her answer. "Could we do a trial run?" she ask me.
"We could do one tonight because unfortunately I have to leave tomorrow." I tell her with a slight scowl at the thought of leaving her. She looks down at her lap for while before looking up at me.
"Okay. I want to try it tonight." She tells me looking up at me. I smile down at her for a moment before it turns into a smirk.
"Alright time to get started. The safe word is Beatles and you are to call me sir." I tell her pulling her up to her feet.
"Heels and dress off." I tell her watching her. She eyes me for a moment before taking a deep breath and slowly bends down to take her heels off and she slowly walks over to me and shyly turns around so that her back is facing me.
"Could you please unzip my dress for me... sir?" she ask me. I groan when I hear her calling me that before slowly stroking her shoulders and unzipping her dress and sliding it off her delicious body. I turn her around so that she's facing me and admire her white lingerie with black lace clad figure. She looks down and blushes as I slowly take her in.
"What do I do now sir?" She ask me nervously. I smirk and walk up to her. I lean down and start to kiss her neck and slowly nip her neck.
"Let me take control now little one." I tell her taking her hips into my grip and grinding her ass into my groin. I slip my fingers into her thong and ghost my fingers over her clit. She moans loudly and thrust her hips towards my fingers. I remove my fingers and grip her hips tightly enough that she feels pain but won't leave bruises.
"Don't move unless I give you permission. Understand?" I say to her.
"Yes, sir." She moans out. I smirk again but frown slightly when she bucks her hips towards mine again.
"It seems that I'm going to have to punish you little one, and I really didn't want to have to punish you." I tell her with a sigh. She looks up at me with wide eyes.
"What?" she ask in a confused child sounding voice. I sit down on the bed and pull her over and lay her across my lap.
"Now the first few will hurt. And since this is your first punishment you will not have to count." I tell her before slipping her thong off. I caress her ass and she starts to relax.