The trial part two

Lily POV

Punishment? What does that mean? I think as he tells me that the first few will hurt and that I won't have to count. He lays me across his lap and he slips off my thong. I tense up, but relax soon when I only feel his large warm hand caress my ass.

SMACK! I squeal and move my hands to cover my ass. "OW!" I say tears forming in my eyes.

"Shhh. Don't cry darling it will feel good soon." Damien tells me gently rubbing my back to calm me down. I sniffle a few more times before opening my mouth to speak.

"I'm ready for the rest of my punishment sir." I tell him.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

He spanks me four more times one after the other. I feel the sting of the spankings but I also feel something wet and sticky dripping down my thighs. Damien runs a finger up my thigh collecting the liquid from it.

"Did your punishment excite you?" Damien ask me running his fingers through my liquid before running them along my nether lips slightly dipping them in.

"Yes, sir. Please." I beg him unsure of what I was begging for.

"What do you want little girl? Tell me what you want." He says pressing his fingers against my pussy.

"Please sir. I want your fingers in my....." I mumble the last part too embarrassed to say it.

"Where do you want my fingers little girl?" he ask teasing me more.

"..... My pussy sir. I want your fingers in my pussy sir please." I beg pushing my hips towards his fingers. He slides one finger into my pussy slowly and groans.

"You're so fucking tight, I can't wait to have your sweet young virgin pussy around my cock." He groans out sliding his finger in and out of my pussy getting faster. I can feel a ball in my lower stomach tightening although I don't know what it is. Suddenly Damien removes his finger. I whine in displeasure.

"Damien no!" I whine out wriggling my ass towards his fingers. I feel a light slap, not as hard as before, on my ass.

"Ah ah ah." He tells me rolling me over so that I'm laying on the bed. He grins deviously before leaning down and lightly licking my pussy. I gasp in surprise at how good it makes me feel. I feel his tongue slip into my tight pussy and my fingers slip into his hair and pull slightly as I gasp and moan at the feeling. I suddenly feel the tightening sensation all over again and before I know it the feeling explodes and I scream slightly pulling on Damien's hair. He continues to lick and nibble on pussy drinking up all the liquid that is coming out of my pussy. He continues to lick my pussy for the next several minutes until I come down from my high. I lay on the bed panting trying to catch my breath. Damien moves away from my pussy and starts licking his way up my body.

"Now that was very very light of me little girl. If you agree to be my submissive it will be a lot harder do you understand." he says to me hovering over me, his arms on either side of my face.