Sweet Love

I look at Damien before taking a deep breath. I pull his head down to me and kiss him. He kisses me back with passion and fervor. His mouth leaves mine and starts towards my neck. As he nips and sucks on my neck I moan loudly.

"Okay." I moan wrapping my arms around him. He stops and pulls back looking at me. He gently kisses my lips pulling away before I can respond.

"Are you sure?" he asks me looking into my eyes. I nod my head and wrap my slender arms around his body again, pulling him closer.

"Please." I say when he starts sucking and nipping my collarbone. He lifts himself up with one arm pulling me up with him. His other arm reaches behind me, and expertly unsnaps my bra before sliding it off my body. He lowers me onto the bed and kisses his way down my body stopping to suckle and fondle my breasts. I thread my fingers into his hair pushing his mouth closer towards my breast. His mouth leaves my breast and kisses it's way down my body stopping at my thong. Damien looks into my eyes before pulling my thong down with his teeth. He pulls away and admires my naked form, running his large hands across my body.

"You have too much clothing on." I murmur to him, sitting up and grabbing the lapels of his suit jacket. I push the jacket off Damien and unbuckle his belt. I look up at him and pull the hem of his button down shirt out of his trousers and start to unbutton it. Damien's shirt follows the same path as his jacket, and I start to undo his trousers when his hands grab mine. I look up confused, but see his eyes dark with lust, and understand.

"Sir, may I please finish undressing you?" I ask him looking down kneeling on the bed. Damien groans loudly and grabs my head pulling me into a deep kiss. He pulls away after a few minutes and keeps our foreheads together.

"Permission granted." His deep husky voice rumbles through his chest. My small hands slide down his chest down to his trousers and undo them, sliding them down his muscular thighs and down to the floor. Damien's left in his boxer briefs with a visible erection. I slip my fingers into the sides of the boxer briefs and slowly slide them off. When I get his boxer briefs off Damien's erection stands tall and proud. I look up before quickly ducking down and taking his erection into my mouth, missing the taste from the first and only time I tasted him. I continue to suck his erection before he roughly pulls me away.

"Did I say you could you taste me, little girl?" Damien asks me. I look up at him from beneath my lashes and look down shaking my head.
"No sir." I tell him quietly.
"Well it seems as though I need to punish you now, little girl." He tells me before pulling onto his lap, ass in the air. He gives my ass a few light spanks before giving me harder ones. After about twenty he stops and starts soothing my, surely, red ass. He places a few kisses on it before laying me on the bed. Damien kisses me deeply before placing kisses all over my body. When he reaches my kitty he slips his tongue inside along with his finger. I moan loudly as he thrust his finger and licks my pussy. Damien enters another finger before scissoring his fingers, stretching me. Just as I'm about to cum he pulls his fingers out and removes his mouth. I whine and try to push him back. Damien chuckles and kisses his way up my body before taking my lips in a deep kiss. Damien removes his lips from mine and rubs soothing circles in my hips.

"Are you on birth control?" Damien asks me. I look away and shake my head, he sighs before reaching into his nightstand and pulls a condom out before handing it to me. I look up at him before tearing it open and clumsily roll it onto his length. Damien reaches down and fixes the condom before sliding it along my pussy lips, lubricating his condom covered cock. He leans down and kisses me, I eagerly respond to the kiss, when I suddenly feel a sharp pain. I break away from the kiss and bite down on Damien's shoulder to prevent any noise coming from my mouth. Damien stays completely still for a few moments until I move my hips against his. Damien gently thrust his hips against mine and although there's still a slight pain there's immense pleasure. I moan against his shoulder, and Damien grips my thigh and pulls it up to his hip. He starts to hit new spots when he does so and I wrap my arms around his back. Damien picks up his pace, and has me orgasming quickly while I run my nails down his back. My walls clamp around Damien's cock bringing him to orgasm. Damien continues to thrust into me while he cums and my sensitive pussy clamps around his cock with another orgasm. As we both come down from our highs Damien pulls out of me and tosses the condom into the trash. I snuggle into Damien's chest and he pulls the blanket over us.

"Just so you know, that will be the gentlest we ever have sex." He murmurs into my ear. I shiver when his warm breath hits my ear and nod my head in contentment.
"I'm alright with that. That was amazing." I reply quietly, my eyes shutting and dozing off. I feel Damien kiss my forehead and pulling me closer before I fall asleep.