Dinner with The Parents

Once we reach the restaurant, we're seated immediately. The hostess shows us to our table which is by the window and has a lovely view of New York. Damien holds the chair, by the window, out for me. I smile at him as I sit down and he pushes the chair in. Once we're all seated our waiter comes by and takes our drink orders. Everyone orders a glass of wine while I ask for a water. As dinner goes on and we are served our entrees my parents start to, not like, but I guess you could call it respect, Damien. We discuss my school, and about how tomorrow we have to get my schedule. As my parents drink more wine they become more inebriated. We leave the restaurant almost two hours later. Once we get back to Damien's home my parents bid us goodnight. As soon as they are out of sight Damien lifts me up and has me straddling him as he walks to his, I mean our, room.
"I've missed you." Damien tells me placing kisses on my neck and lowering me down on the bed. I open my mouth to respond to him, but instead I let out a moan at the pleasure his mouth is giving me, sucking and nipping his way down my chest, pulling away the fabric of the dress. My fingers thread themselves into his hair pulling him closer.
"I've- I've m-missed you too." I stutter out gasping as he bites my nipple a bit harshly.
"Good." he says practically ripping my dress off. Damien licks his lips at the sight of me, my black lace lingerie contrasting with my pale skin and the slight red marks from the fabric of the dress being pulled off harshly. He grabs my wrists and pins them to the bed.
"Imagine if these red marks had been from being tied up with rope, or even better yet imagine if you sweet ass was a blushing pink from being spanked." Damien whispers in my ear while he releases one of my wrist only to capture it again with the other. I whimper at the erotic images he puts into my head and warmth explodes in my core. His right hand caresses my face before slowly running down the length of my body. I breathe in shakily when I feel his fingers pushing my thong to the side and he traces my lips. He pushes his middle finger into me and I whimper at the pleasurable intrusion.
"How does that feel, little girl? Does it feel good?" Damien asks while pumping his finger in and out of my pussy harshly. I nod my head, my fingers gripping his shoulders leaving crescent shaped marks. Damien pulls his finger out of my pussy, and I whimper from the loss. Damien quickly silenced my whimpers with his mouth, kissing me gently, but passionately. He gently kisses his way down to my neck before kissing his way up to my ear.
"Let me make love to you." He whispers into my ear. My eyes widen and I pull away to look at him. There's silence in the room except for our heavy breathing. I stare into his eyes as he waits for my answer. I look into his eyes and can see the love he has for me.