2

You know that feeling of nostalgia you get when looking at a old photo of you somewhere that you completely forgot about but now wish you could go back and relive? Probably just me, but that's what it feels like to be back on the Isle. Walking out on the crumbled streets filled with old faces and new faces brings back those memories of the little girl in me, the one that was basically raised here with these villains. Nothing much has changed, and that's good.

I was observing everyone and how they acted compared to back at Auradon. Obviously there was nothing similar in the slightest which was in a way kind of refreshing. Although I love Auradon and the people there, nothing really beats the place I grew up.

I made sure to keep a hard grip on both my bags making sure no one were to take anything, and kept my head down and slouched but also a bit leaned back. There are rules here how to act that you have to remember in order to actually be apart one of the people. It wasn't hard to get used to them since I hung out with Evie, and she taught me everything I need to know.

"Ellie, you need to learn how to fit in here.", Evie said, noticing my posture in my seat with my legs crossed and folded under my desk.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just don't act so stiff.", she whispered, noticing the teacher look our way, probably hearing us. We both looked down at our hands pretending like we didn't see her. When we felt her eyes off of us we went back to talking. "You need to lean back."

"Lean back?", I questioned, a little confused by what she meant. "In my seat?"

She rolled her eyes and nodded. I looked back at the teacher making sure her attention still wasn't on us, but then Evie hissed at me making me looking back at her. "You need to not care."

"But-"

She put a finger to her lips signalling me to stop talking and then leaned back in her seat with her legs on top of her desk. She looked at me, expecting me to do the same. "Come on, lean."

At last I just decided to take my hands off the desk, and slowly but surely leaned back in my chair. I looked around at the other students in the class and it seemed like the other kids were doing the same thing. I saw Harry in the corner of my eye meet my stare and winked at me. I instantly turned away and blushed madly, and Evie must've noticed because she snapped at me.

"You have to not stare."

I nodded, trying to get comfortable in my position by shifting more in my seat. Once I felt my best I put my feet in the same position as hers on the desk. Evie smiled to herself and gave me a high-five.

"Good job, El. Now you're chillin' like a villain."

It wasn't just Evie that taught me the ways around here. Jay, Mal, and Carlos all had a helping hand of successfully teaching me how to act like a villain here. I made my way through the pirate streets knowing exactly which route to go through to get where I need to go. Keeping myself hidden from the public eye is hard considering that I make myself pretty obvious with a suitcase and bag over my shoulder, but I know no one would even consider the possibility of me being back.

When I finally make it to the familiar corner where the trash can lays I look above me to see the infamous square shaped sign that said 'DANGER FLYING ROCKS'. I smiled to myself instantly feeling like a kid again. I remember coming here to this spot for the first time, finding the not-so-hidden stairway that led to my quiet place. The place I did most of my thinking, sometimes even stayed the night to sleep instead of at my actually home. The place Jay would try to drag me from to get me back to reality.