3

It was quiet as I quietly said the name of the person I was trying to find. Dizzy looked at me not saying a single word. Her face was blank at the mention of the name. As if she has never heard it in her life.

"Hades? As in the god?"

"Yes."

"Hmm... I've never really heard him mentioned that much around her, but that's normal. Most villains don't really like being bothered. Especially really old ones like him that have been around for a long time.", she explained. Once she said that I started to get a little tense. If he's not really talked about then how am I supposed to find him?

"Well, do you have any idea of where I could find him? I mean I did some research on him before coming here and there's no clear location of where he'd most likely be here."

Dizzy walked back over to the front desk next to the entrance and put the broom and dust pan behind it, and I followed patiently waiting for an answer. "Uh, this might be a little far fetched, but Hades is known for being god of the underworld, right?" I nodded, not exactly knowing where she was going with her fact. "Try checking places that are close to being this so called 'underworld'. Some place dark, eery, gross-"

"But that's basically the whole Isle. I wouldn't even know where to start.", I said, running my hand through my hair out of frustration.

"I would help, but I've got tons to do with the shop here, and helping out my grandma with house keeping duties. And by help I mean doing it all by myself while she sits and watches while petting that creepy cat.", she said, not hiding her annoyance at the responsibilities she has to take on.

I shook my head. "It's okay, I'd rather you not come and help me just for your own safety. When I do find him I don't want others getting in his way since I don't really know what he's capable of."

She sighed and sat back in her chair at the desk. "Yeah I get it. I'll ask around about him though. Anything to help." She gave me a thumbs up and picked up a pencil to write down something on a piece of paper.

Before I could ask what she's writing I heard footsteps come near the door and me and Dizzy looked at each other in panic. I looked around to see if there was any place for me to hide but it's a pretty spacious area. I turned towards the window seeing how far of a jump it is.

"Time for your rent, little Tremaine."

My eyes widened at the voice. I recognize that voice anywhere. The husky pirate accent can easily be heard a mile away only because he made it well known around here with the rest of the pirates on the island. But his was different, it always was.

As the footsteps got closer it was clear that he had made it in the shop, but hasn't said a word yet. I just stood in the middle of the room still facing the window, but as his footsteps got closer to me I turned my head slightly to get a look over my shoulder at him.

"Well, well, well, never thought I'd see those beautiful blonde locks again." He was so close to the point where I could feel his breath on my neck. "I must say this is a surprise." 

I turned around to face him to see and I didn't realize how close we'd be until our chest were touching and our faces were a few inches apart. I swiftly walked around him. 

"Hello, Harry." I put my arms across my chest and faced him. "It's nice to see you."

He laughed at this and said, "Don't let those pretty lips lie to me. We both know you're not. You've never really been the best liar, Ellie."

I rolled my eyes. "So I've been told." 

I took a good minute to look at him to see that he has obviously gotten taller, and as much as I hate to admit it more handsome. His handy hook still placed on his left hand safely with the complimentary pirates hat on his head. He looked like he was wearing a bunch of dirty rags but that's nothing new. When I looked up at his face I noticed his eyes also staring me down from head to toe making me feel a little self conscious. The dark makeup around his eyes really made the green iris' pop, but also made them a bit more intimidating.