♥ Chapter 2 - Moonlight ♥

"Eclipse, Eclipse, wake up" a squeaky voice yelped, tugging at Eclipses ears. Eclipse knew the voice very well, and only let out a loud groan as he hovered his head up to meet eyes with Moonlight, a pink ringed Umbreon that his father had forced him into being his mate "What do you want Moonlight?" he turned away from her, just so he couldn't see her bright eyes beaming at him like a creep that she was "Your daddy wants you to spend time with your mate" Moonlight smiled wide, leaning into him "Which is me ya know" she blushed as bright as her pink hues, that only shined brighter by the second "You’re not my mate, I choose who I want, and it isn't you" Eclipse growled pushing the child like female away "Why so grumpy?" she pawed his broad furred shoulder playfully "Because your here" he hissed, swapping his tail at her

"I thought you loved me" Moonlight gave Eclipse an impish smirk, dangling her paw to swoop at his tail "That is only in your imagination, dear" he signed, walking out from his cave, only to rest where the light of the sun hit "Your just trying to be brave and tough, it isn't working Eclipse" Moonlight giggled, skipping behind him "Don't you have anything better to do?" He hissed, pushing her away with his hind paw, causing Moonlight to tumble backwards "I don't want to be with anyone else" she smirked, leaping up beside him.

"My day is turning out just...lovely" Eclipse spoke sarcastically, trailing his eyes down to the fresh earth "Oh it is? so is mine" a toothy grin formed up in Moonlights jaw as she spoke "That was supposed to be sarcasm" Eclipse rolled his eyes from her stupidity "Eclipse" she narrowed her eyes, giving him an upset look "What?" The male Umbreon looked over at her, arching a brow for a moment "That was very unpleasant of you to do" she hissed, pawing his slender arm "Does it look like a care the slightest" he shook his head, arching his back side to begin walking by the bushes.

"You know, for the son of are leader you’re not exactly very bright" she teased poking the tip of her nose against a bushes branch that seemed to poke at her cheek "hmmm look who's talking, a girl who can’t even handle a little dirt on her fur coat, how unpleasant" Eclipse smirked "S-shut up" she blushed embarrassed from his sentence "that’s not very lady-like" Eclipse remarked, which only made his smirk grow "You’re the one who is being mean" Moonlight snapped at him furiously.

"Look here cupcake, i really don't care" Eclipse turned to look at her to show he was unsatisfied "Eh!? Fine, I don't choose if you care or not anyways" she raised up a singer paw, changing her horizon to the right "I’m going to the meadow, don't follow me got it?" Eclipse gave his future mate a deadly glare, waiting patiently for her reply "Eh...sure...” She whispered nervously "I’ll be seeing ya then. Future mate" she giggled skipping away "Finally" Eclipse signed.