♥ Chapter 3 - Enemy's ♥

Eclipse rested lonesome in the meadow, he didn't enjoy being alone, but if he was away from Moonlight, anything was good, though he seemed to wish someone was around, even if it wasn't of his kind, he only wanted a bit company that wasn't Moonlight. Cattleya had her body low to the cold ground, watching the Umbreon with her lavender keen eye "Him again? Why does he keep coming here?" she mumbled, slashing her tail swift fully around.

Eclipse felt his own ears quiver, sensing that an era that was near "Is someone there? do show yourself, I bring no harm" Eclipse turned his head left to right, hoping whoever was there to come out from hiding "Please do come out.." he whispered, sliding the corner of his lips downward.

Cattleya rolled her eyes, signing before stepping out in the open "Why do you call for the unknown?" She straightened her back, looking very serious at the male Umbreon "Cattleya? I'm surprised you didn't attack me like last time" chuckled the dark-type "Hmm, I have no intentions on hurting you, I only ask why have you come here again?" Eclipse smirked licking his front paw "I could ask you the same thing kitty"

"I asked you first" Cattleya returned the smirk, sitting back while her tail continued to dance gracefully "Eh? well then, since you insist" Cattleya giggled, giving a small nod "I do" Eclipse rolled on his back, looking up at the sun "I came here to get away from my so called future mate, my father is forcing me to be her mate if I don't find someone" Cattleya rested on her stomach, watching Eclipse carefully "I know what you mean, my mother is forcing me into being some snooty shiny Espeons future mate too" She stuck out her tongue playfully.

"I guess we have something in common huh?" Eclipse smiled, looking over at her "Indeed we do, but we are still enemies, don't forget that" Eclipse bounced up from where he laid "Hey! We may be enemies, but does that mean we have to hate one another?" Cattleya grinned, shifting her head up at the ocean colored sky before replying to his question. "Maybe" she giggled.

Eclipse shot both his ears back "You hurt my feelings princess" He chuckled "Did I? How pleasant" she smiled looking back at him "You know what happening tomorrow doesn’t you?" Eclipse raised a brow leaning close to Cattleya "The sun will rise in the day, and the moon with rise in the night" She folded back a single ear, giving him a sly smirk "No, but yes it does ahah, just meet me here tomorrow night"

Cattleya got up, tilting her head a bit "What's the occasion Eclipse?" He smiled "The flower festival, ya know the only time of the year where two lovers give each other a flower to express their love or friendship" Cattleya gently poked the tip of Eclipse's nose "Who said we were lovers?" Eclipse grinned "Friends then" He replied poking her back.

"Alright, we'll meet here tomorrow night then" Cattleya smiled walking off "Good" Eclipse called out.