♥Chapter 4 - Flower Festival♥

"The moon looks like a crystal pearl tonight...” Eclipse whispered, sitting alone atop a grassy hill, with his crimson hues dangled up to the bright crystal ball that painted the sky "I wonder...I wonder if she'll come...” he added with a smile, letting a light breeze to stroke threw his dark fur "Ahem!" Eclipse twitched both ears up to look over his shoulder, only to see Cattleya with a huge grin "I thought you weren't going to come" he chuckled looking back up at the moon.

"Eh, I thought I would, aha but my care giver was really suspicion...” Cattleya walked over to him, only to rest a few inches from the left of where he sat "What you do?" The dark type asked, looking down at her "Used Hypnosis on her" she giggled impishly. "If anyone found us right now we be dead...” Cattleya looked at him with a frown "Because where enemies?" Eclipse nodded "Just because we are eachothers foe, doesn't mean we can't like each other...” Eclipse smiled hearing her soft words.

"I agree with you Cattleya, But I must ask you a question" Cattleya perked her ear to swiftly swing over "What might that be?" "Why did you attack me?" Cattleya smiled "Your my foe, what was I supposed to do, not attack you?" Eclipse chuckled "True, just so you know I like this much better the being tackled" Cattleya poked him playfully "Hmm, thought you would"

Eclipse smiled, handing her over a small white flower he had under his paw "This is for you, since it the flower festival and all" he blushed a slight crimson, moving his eyes away from her "Your such a lover boy" she giggled, using psychic to move the flower so it pieced in her fur "Thank you" She added kissing his cheek gently.

He blushed like mad feeling her warm lips at his cheek "Eh your welcome" he smiled. "This will be are little secret"   Cattleya blushed a faint rose pink, laying her head to rest on his shoulder "Are little secret...” Eclipse smiled, wrapping his tail with hers.