Chapter. 2

Andi's POV

Yes, I know what you're all wondering...

Why don't I live with Cyrus?

It's because both of our apartments are small as hell. We really do want to live together, and we are looking for a bigger apartment for the both of us... Hopefully, we'll find one soon.

"Come in!" Cyrus said. As I did, I saw he had a new bed.

"I like the bed."

"Thanks, I just got it in last night" he smiled walking towards it.

"I wonder how well it works when we do this.."

I then pushed Cyrus onto the bed as I followed onto him. I smashed my lips onto his. Our lips danced together, as my hands went on a journey through his hair.

Our lips finally departed, as I then sat up next to him, my head on his shoulder. I love surprising him with a make-out session every once and awhile. I know he loves it.

"I found a place online, I think you'd like," he told me.

"Really? let me see!" I beamed.

As he got out his laptop, he opened up the page.

"1 bedroom, a closet, and a bathroom, and a living room and kitchen space! Sounds great!" I exclaimed looking at the pictures of the rooms. "There's a perfect amount of space for us!"

"That's what I thought" He replied. "Almost 11 hundred a month though. How do you feel about that?" he asked concerned.

"Well, it's up to you. You're the one with income" I laughed.

Cyrus is a photographer. He makes a little less than 50 thousand a year. That's hella good for someone who's 19 years old though.

And I don't argue, he's really good at what he does. His work may sometimes be on the front page of magazines! Rarely though.

Although sometimes I do get jealous... Sometimes he's taking pictures of half naked women and it's a little uncomfortable.

But as for me, I'm taking a year class in interior designing. Yeah, not very exciting, but I'll get to where I want to be soon.

"I'm okay with it. Let's do it" He smiled. "Best part, it's only 30 minutes away from our parents"

That really is the best part. I love my mom and dad. I wouldn't trade the world for them.

"Awesome!"

"Wanna check it out now?"

"Yeah!" I replied excitedly.

As we left the apartment building we headed for his car. As we drove to the apartment we saw online, my mom texted me.

She said she had a surprise for me. I told her it would have to wait till at least noon though. 

As we arrived at the apartment complex, I was impressed. Other apartments had balconies that towered over us.

We soon entered the building and asked to see the apartment we saw online. In no time they showed us the room and it looked more perfect in person.

I asked when the earliest time we could move in was, and it was only in 3 days. I was so excited!

After signing the paperwork, Cyrus dropped me off back at my apartment. He needed to be at a shoot at 2:30 and it was a 3-hour drive.

I quickly ran inside my apartment, grabbing my helmet and keys for my motorcycle. My mom got me the blood-red beauty for my 18th birthday.

In no time I was on the road, heading to mom's. I was excited to see what my surprise was. Who's not excited for a surprise?

Not gonna lie... On the way over I sped a little on the highway, but... Who cares, right?

As I finally arrived at my parents' place, I put my keys in my pocket and had my helmet in my hand. I simply opened the door as usually when mom expects someone she leaves the door unlocked.

When I saw what was in the living room, I just stood there... Speechless. Shell-shocked... It was the end of the world...

------------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this chapter, please consider giving it a vote.

I'd greatly appreciate your support.

Feedback? I'd love to hear it in the comments.

Much love!
------------------------------