Chapter. 17

Andi POV

I felt someone untying the blindfold...

I had no idea what to expect... I knew I was outside, but that was pretty much it.

The blindfold then fell off my face...

Jonah stood in front of me...

"Jonah?" I said still confused and worried.

"What are you doing here?" My fear for my life then suddenly disappeared. "Where are we?"

He smiled at me. "Look around."

We stood in front of a lake. We were in a park. But then I realized...

We were in Shadyside, Utah...

This was the park where we first met.. Liberty Park... We stood where we had our first kiss...

I looked at Jonah again. Then I realized what he was wearing...

"Do you know where we are?" he asked

"Yes" is all I could say.

"This is where we first met.. And where we had our first date.."

I saw his eyes look behind me. I turned my head. Everyone was here...

Cyrus, Buffy, Marty, mom, dad, Cece, and pops. I also saw Leona and the 3 other guys I didn't know..

I turned to him. "So why did you kidnap me?" I laughed.

"Andi... You have no idea how much I love you. I love everything about you, and I couldn't live without you in my life. I've been away from you for a long time before... And it was painful. But, it took that to realize... I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."

"Jonah..."

He reached for his pocket and pulled out a small box... He got down on one knee.

"Andi" he opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring...

"Will you marry me?"

The smile on his face was irresistible. But, he didn't need to smile for my answer...