Chapter. 18

The Next Morning

Jonah's POV

I woke up with Andi by my side, as I hugged her. It was 6 o'clock. I don't know why I wake up so early, but I do.

I got out of bed, looking at Andi. I didn't want to wake her. I looked at her cut she made last week. I feel so bad for making her do that to herself.

I took a shower, did my hair and got ready to go out. I was going to buy a few snacks for the road.

Last night I sorta forgot Andi didn't pack anything to stay here... Because I kidnapped her...

Stop criticizing me on how well I planned this proposal.

I went out and bought some chips and a few drinks. It was 7 o'clock by the time I got back.

As I came back I was about to walk up the stairs before I heard Bowie in the kitchen. He sat on a stool by the island.

"Yo, Jonah" I heard him say.

"Hey, what's up?" I responded, sitting on the stool across from him.

"Andi told me what happened... Last week."

My smile quickly turned into a straight face as I realized what this conversation was going to be about.

"Oh.."

"It's okay. I just want to know, why?"

"I.. Don't know..." I said honestly. "I don't know what was going through my head. I won't do it ever again.. I love Andi."

"I know you do" he responded.

We then did a 'guy hug'. As we did, he said, "But if you do it again, I'll kill you."

As I looked at him, he smiled. So I did the same assuming it was a joke.

I then went to the room with the bags, to then notice the shower was running.

Andi wasn't in bed, so of course, it was her. I sat up on the bed and took a picture to post on Instagram.

A few minutes later Andi came out of the bathroom. I didn't even notice the shower turn off.

"Hey beautiful," I said turning off my phone.

"Hey" she responded. "Where were you?" she asked before kissing me.

"I just got a few snacks for the road."

"Oh, okay. Wanna head out after breakfast?"

"Sure" I responded.

"Cyrus and Buffy are coming for breakfast too," she said.

"Okay."

About An Hour Later

Cyrus and Buffy arrived just as breakfast was finishing. Andi's mom made pancakes with eggs and bacon. During breakfast, we all chatted and laughed.

After breakfast, we all hugged goodbye and Andi and I left. Before getting on the highway, we stopped at Andi's grandparents' house. We spent a few minutes there, chatting and eventually saying our goodbyes.

Several Hours Later

When driving back to L.A we didn't do much. Besides taking a few stops to use the bathroom, we mostly just talked. Andi took a nap halfway there and we ate a few snacks.

As we finally arrived home, we watched TV for a bit, and eventually, we went out to a restaurant for dinner.

I had a lot of fun. Most of the time we talked about what Andi was going to do when she finishes her online class. Her last assignment was only a few weeks away.

Other then that, we talked about our wedding. We still don't have any date, but she talked about all different types of designs on chairs and streamers and stuff.

She sounded like she knew what she was talking about. I definitely feel like she can make a career out of designing and planning things.

After dinner, we went out for ice cream on Zoe's Street. I love that place.

After having ice cream we went behind a store as we climbed on the roof using dumpsters. We watched the stars from the rooftop.

Eventually, we started making out on top of the building. I think I can cross that off the bucket list...

Overall, the night was a blast. As we came back, we both took a shower and cuddled on the couch together.

There is nothing in this world that I could love more than Andi. Andi is my life, she is the reason I breathe, the reason I get up in the morning. I don't know how I could live without her.

------------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this chapter, please consider giving it a vote.

I'd greatly appreciate your support.

Feedback? I'd love to hear it in the comments.

Much love!
------------------------------