Chapter. 14

Andi's POV

There was a girl on top of Jonah, in the bed. I heard Jonah say "Of course I love you, babe."

A tear dripped off my chin. "Jonah.." I said sadly.

The girl quickly got off Jonah, as Jonah got out of the bed.

"Andi~"

I ran as fast I could downstairs. I heard Jonah yelling "Andi!" behind me.

I ran out of the house and into the car, locking it. I felt my makeup running from the tears pouring from my eyes.

Jonah tried opening the door. He knocked on the window, yelling "Andi, please listen!"

But I didn't. I started the car and started to back out of the driveway.

The whole time, Jonah banged on the window, yelling "Andi!"

As I started driving away with tears, I looked in the rearview mirror to see Jonah, shirtless, running behind the car. I drove faster and eventually made a turn.

Finally finding a parking lot, I pulled in and cried everything out. How could Jonah do this to me...

He told her he loved her. He was in bed with her. He cheated on me. After everything we've been through, he had to add cheating to the list...

I never thought my life could go this far down, but... I felt like killing myself. Am I just not good enough for him? He had another girl over, on my birthday?

Determined on killing myself, I went scavenger hunting in my purse, I left in the car earlier. I finally found a small switchblade.

Jonah told me to have one, especially in L.A. Sure sometimes there may be people around, but you never know what might happen. Jonah told me he'd been mugged twice. Once at gunpoint.

The blade came out in an instant, after flicking it. I quickly held it against my neck... Then I let it down...

Replaying the words "of course I love you babe" I heard minutes ago, I held the blade to my wrist and pushed down hard.

I cried in pain, quickly removing it from my wrist and moving the blade up my arm.

"1... 2... ... ... 3!" I slid the blade across my arm as fast as I could, then dropping the blade in between my legs.

I screamed and cried in pain. I watched as red liquid oozed from the cut. Still determined on dying, I didn't do anything but lean back in my seat and breath heavily, trying to deal with the pain.

I wiped my face using my sleeve and then watched the blood drip off my arm onto my lap. Covering my wound with the same sleeve, I thought about how this was going to be the way I celebrated my birthday.

Several minutes later, the pain calming down, I started the car. Putting my hands on the wheel, I thought about where I should go.. What I should do...

Honestly, I felt more angry then sad right now. So I drove back to Jonah's house...

Finally arriving and pulling in to the driveway, I noticed the red car wasn't there anymore...

I turned off the car and got out, slamming the door. Barging up to the door, I was ready... Ready for what?...

What do I say to him? What do I do? I stopped at the door with my hand on the knob...

I turned the knob and opened the door quietly. Walking in, I closed the door just as quietly. I walked silently to the living room to find Jonah...