Chapter. 8

1 Minute Earlier

Jonah's POV

I filled up Andi's cup with different sodas to give it a funny taste. I looked to make sure Andi was in the other room as I then opened the brown bag.

I took the container out of the bag and opened it. I took 1 tablet out and put it in her cup. I watched as it slowly disappeared into the soda.

Quickly, I put the rest away when I heard Andi coming back.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"Chugging competition."

"We went to your place to have a chugging competition?"

"Yesss," I said realizing how dumb that was.

"What's the catch?"

"Loser gets locked on the balcony for 20 minutes."

She agreed. I thought she was going to keep asking questions.

Locked on the balcony for 20 minutes??? That was dumb.

"Ready, set.. Go" I announced right before taking a sip.

The guy said it would be very quick before she would pass out, so I went next to her.

"Here, have a little more," I said helping her lift the cup to her mouth. She drank a little more.

She didn't say anything. I then walked her to the couch in the living room.

"This tastes weird", she said slowly as she sat down.

"You feeling OK?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything. I then got out my phone to check what the guy said, but when I looked up she was out.

I checked her pulse, putting my finger on her neck. Heart beating. Wait a few minutes I guess.

10 Minutes Later

Its been about 10 minutes. I was in the bedroom looking at my parents trying to be cool on Instagram as I then heard something shatter.

I quickly went into the other room. Andi was touching everything on the walls.

"Andi! I'm probably going to have to pay for that now."

She looked at me. "Oh.. Sorry."

I walked over to her. "How're you feeling?"

"Fine, why?" she answered in a slightly different voice.

"Just wanted to know.. If you wanted to have a little fun in the bedroom? Ya know?" I said going through with my plan.

"I think I know what you mean" she smirked.

"Andi," I said.

"Yes."

"I love you."

"I love you more," she said grabbing my shoulders and coming closer.

I held her waist and looked into her eyes... But then I realized... This isn't Andi...

The gap between us quickly disappeared as she put her lips on mine. I closed my eyes as she ran her hands through my hair and.

Not gonna lie. I was enjoying it. I kissed her back, as I pulled her body closer.

When I finally felt the cold air touch my lips, I opened my eyes,  looking into her eyes again..